Online VA to watts calculator
Use this free Online tools for Volt-amps (VA) to watts (W) calculator.Please input apparent power(S) in volt-amps and PF and click the Calculate button to obtain result in kilowatts.
How to convert apparent power in volt-amps (VA) to real power in watts (W)?
VA to watts conversion formula
P=The real power P in watts (W)
S=the apparent power S in volt-amps (VA)
PF=the power factor PF
So that you can define power p in watts are equal to VA times the PF.
Let's take an example
Find out the power P in circuit where S=the apparent power is 2000 VA,PF=the power factor is 0.8
Apply formula for the Solution:
P = 2000VA × 0.8 = 2500W
Try More Conversion
using above formula you can easily perform following conversion
- 1000 va to watts converter
- 500 va to watts
- 5000 va to watts
The post VA to watts calculator appeared first on Software Development | Programming Tutorials.
Read More Articles
- Air Conditioner Power Consumption Chart | AC Electric Bill Calculator
- Power Consumption Calculation | Energy Consumption Calculator
- Electricity Bill Calculator | kwh calculator
- Game Console Power Consumption Calculator
- Wh to mAh conversion calculator
- Watts to kVA calculator
- Watts to VA calculator
- Watts to volts calculator
- Watts to kWh Calculator
- Watts to joules calculator