How to convert VA to KVA?
VA to kVA conversion formula
S(va)=Apparent Power S in volt-amps (VA)
Lets take an example
Find out the the apparent power(S) in Kva where the apparent power(S) in volt-amps is 2000VA
of an electric circuit.
Apply formula for the Solution
S = 2000VA / 1000 = 2kVA
Difference b/w VA and KVA.
KV(Kilo Volt) – Kilo Volt is the unit of Voltage. This measurement unit is used in HP(High power) Transmission Lines.
KVA(Kilo Volt Ampere) – is the unit of measurement of Apparent power.an equipment is rated with An apparent power.you know that?All Transformers are always evaluate in KVA. because, there are no loss due to power factor which is also called min loss.
1kv =1000 *v
1kva= 1000 *volt amp
You can calculate apparent power using this formula
Try More Conversion
The post VA to kVA calculator appeared first on Software Development | Programming Tutorials.
Read More Articles
- Air Conditioner Power Consumption Chart | AC Electric Bill Calculator
- Power Consumption Calculation | Energy Consumption Calculator
- Electricity Bill Calculator | kwh calculator
- Game Console Power Consumption Calculator
- Wh to mAh conversion calculator
- Watts to kVA calculator
- Watts to VA calculator
- Watts to volts calculator
- Watts to kWh Calculator
- Watts to joules calculator