In this article, let’s look at How we can comment and uncomment blocks of code in the Office VBA Editor using the tool-bar option.
Method 1: By adding comment and uncomment option in the Toolbar
- Open the VBA editor, Click to “View” => Toolbars => Customize
Or You can do the same step by right click on the toolbar and selecting Customize
- Click on the Commands tab, and select the Edit menu option on the left side.
- Scroll down in the right side option, there are two options Comment Block and Uncomment Block. Click on that and Drag and drop Comment Block and Uncomment Block onto the tool-bar option.
In this way, we have easy access to the Comment and Uncomment option for a block of code with the click of a button.
Method 2: using Edit toolbar
If you don’t want to add the option to Comment and Uncomment in the toolbar then you can use the below approach.
- Right-click any toolbar or menu=>Select the Edit toolbar
- Now we can see a list of available toolbars with the Comment Block buttons in the middle, use the Comment and Uncomment button for commenting and uncommenting code.
*Thank you so much if you have a question please comment
EXCEL files are very flexible applications and especially Excel VBA MACRO has the most powerful function, although not many people are aware of this function.
Whereas this function is available in every EXCEL file. Many people also have knowledge about VBA MACRO but due to a lack of programming knowledge, they are not able to use this function.
But we are going to tell you here that you do not need to take a lot of training for VBA MACRO. If you follow some steps given below, then you can easily learn.
VBA (Visual Basic Applications) is a programming language. With VBA MACRO, you can finish the repetition task in Excel in a few seconds without error, as if you work in an office and you have to prepare the same report daily or a report has to be made in a week and your All the time it takes to do this work or you have to do the same work many times in Excel file, then you can write VBA MACRO for all these work and finish your work in few seconds. After writing VBA MACRO, your work will be done quickly and will also be error-free.
Read More Articles
- How to comment and uncomment blocks of code in the Office VBA Editor
- How to write VBA code to hide all the column and row headings in Excel?
- How to Embedd CC and BCC in the VBA Macro Code while send set of rows to unique person
- How to trigger a Form from a Macro and get the inputs from a Form into VBA Module Code
- How can I find a word with a new line in the VBA editor using find and replace?
- How can I make my VBA code run faster and not make the screen flicker?
- How to use excel vba code to change the color of a series in a box and whisker plot?
- VBA code example on Microsoft's website destroyed the clipboard for the rest of the computer. Why did this happen and how can I prevent it?
- VBA macro beginner - How can I make the following code stop and start between tasks?
- How do I add buttons to an MS Access form at run time with VBA and add code to the _Click() event
- How can I get this VBA code to loop through worksheets in a specified location and remove the carriage returns within every cell of each?
- How do you password protect entering the vba code editor from a sheet?
- Access VBA: how to subscribe to a the change of a control/field happened from other vba code and not from user interaction
- How do I make VBA auto-find multiple blocks of values in a column and emulate the autosum function?
- How do I use the following VBA code to create a command button on my form that produces "Save As" Dialog Box and exports Access queries?
- How to do a VBA code to grab only some columns from a selection, and paste to the end of another sheet
- How to make a VBA input box that only disappears if the user enters a 7 character code with 3 numbers and an "M" and an "!"
- How to get VBA code to check if cell value matches column heading and return value from another cell in the same row?
- Converting a piece of code into a function, and how to take the function into use. VBA VBA VBA
- How can I run a VBA code each time a cell get is value changed and where do I put it the code?
- How to continue the code on the next line in VBA
- Excel VBA - How to Turn On Line Numbers in Code Editor
- How to find text in a column and saving the row number where it is first found - Excel VBA
- how to get the list of Function and Sub of a given module name in Excel VBA
- How to check from .net code whether "Trust access to the VBA project object model" is enabled or not for an Excel application?
- How to find the exact text string in a column of sheet using excel vba code
- VBA - How the colon `:` works in VBA code with condition
- MS Access VBA code editor character encoding and copy/paste
- How to get worksheet and cell that the current VBA function is returning to?
- how to make VBA code compatible for office 2010 - 64 bit version and older office versions
- How to add Shapes to Slides between Sections with Counting
- VBA Split function, what would a blank function display as?
- Excel VBA multiple selection ListBox check if nothing is selected
- Identify value between two other values in a list
- How do i check whether a File exists using VBA Macro in Powerpoint
- excel VBA return result of function
- Look for a specific string in a cell and sum values in that column (VBA)
- Run-time error '424' "object required" when trying to copy sheet
- VBA & HTML Objects - click invisible dropdown
- vba excel: do something every time a certain variable is changed
- Excel Vba Macro Error 400 For Emailing Current Worksheet
- Get text separate by <br></br> inside TD tag using VBA
- Retrieve Sender name from Email
- VBA finding "/" or "-" in a certain cell
- Logical calculation in Excel
- Add new listrow is giving me a row number 2 on from the last row instead of just 1
- Assigning a combobox a named list in vba
- Date format in Combo box
- Changing the value of cells depending on the format
- WMI query: select all processes under specific username?