Use this Online tools for kVA to W calculator.Please Input apparent power(S) in kilovolt-amps(KVA) and power factor(PF) and click the Calculate button to obtain the real power(P) in watts
How to convert apparent power in kilovolt-amps to real power in watts?
kVA to watts Conversion formula
P=The real power P in watts (W)
S=the apparent power S in kilovolt-amps (kVA)
PF=the power factor PF
So that you can say that watts(w) are equal to 1000 times kilovolt-amps(kva) times the (PF)power factor.
Find out the real power(P) in watts(W) where the apparent power(S) is 5 kVA and the power factor is 0.8?
Apply Conversion for the Solution:
P = 1000 × 5kVA × 0.8 = 4000W
The post kVA to watts calculator appeared first on Software Development | Programming Tutorials.
Read More Articles
- Air Conditioner Power Consumption Chart | AC Electric Bill Calculator
- Power Consumption Calculation | Energy Consumption Calculator
- Electricity Bill Calculator | kwh calculator
- Game Console Power Consumption Calculator
- Wh to mAh conversion calculator
- Watts to kVA calculator
- Watts to VA calculator
- Watts to volts calculator
- Watts to kWh Calculator
- Watts to joules calculator