Use this Online tools for kVa to kW conversion.Please Input apparent power(S) in kilovolt-amps(kva) and power factor(pf) and click the Calculate button to obtain the real power(P) in kilowatts(kw):
How to convert apparent power in kilovolt-amps to real power in kilowatts?
kVA to kW conversion formula
P=The real power P in kilowatts
S=the apparent power S in kilovolt-amps
PF=the power factor
So you can say that kilowatts(kw) are equal to kilovolt-amps(kva) times the pf
or you can re-write this formula as
Let's take one example
Calculate the real power(P) in kilowatts(kw) where the apparent power(S) is 5 kVA and the pf is 0.8?
Apply formula for the Solution:
P = 5kVA × 0.8 =4kW
The post kVA to kW Calculator appeared first on Software Development | Programming Tutorials.
Read More Articles
- Air Conditioner Power Consumption Chart | AC Electric Bill Calculator
- Power Consumption Calculation | Energy Consumption Calculator
- Electricity Bill Calculator | kwh calculator
- Game Console Power Consumption Calculator
- Wh to mAh conversion calculator
- Watts to kVA calculator
- Watts to VA calculator
- Watts to volts calculator
- Watts to kWh Calculator
- Watts to joules calculator