So if you are looking for a free sample dummy rest web service URL for testing purposes then you have come to the right place.
Sometimes we need a sample rest API URL for testing JSON while developing a mobile app, Web Application or simply you can IOT i.e internet of things.
we have created a list of dummy free rest APIs for testing without authentication for developers, QA, and demo purposes you can use it.
Rest is API uses HTTP as its underlying communication method. These services can then be consumed by a broad range of clients, like browsers, mobile applications, desktop applications, IoT.
The term IoT stands for the Internet of things. Internet of things is the objects or devices that have an IP address and can communicate over the Internet with other Internet-enabled devices and objects.
The Rest architectural pattern specifies a set of constraints that the system should adhere to.
In this article, We will cover the below points
- free rest API for testing without authentication
- sample rest API url for testing json
- free rest API URL for testing
- public rest API for testing
- online rest API for testing
- dummy rest api example
Sample rest web service URL for testing
Api Base Url- http://restapi.adequateshop.com
- /api/Tourist/14841(Get Tourist by Id)
- /api/Tourist (Create Tourist object POST API)
- /api/Tourist/14841(Update Tourist Object PUT API)
- /api/Tourist/14841 (DELETE Tourist by Id)
- /api/Feed/GetNewsFeed (Nested json response api)
Sample rest API URL for testing without authentication
Here we have mentioned the list public free for testing that means these are publicly accessible, you don’t need to pass any security header in the API request. all these APIs are willing to respond to your AJAX which means they support ajax calling they are cors enable API.
if you want to use the API with authentication please follow the below link
Get All Tourist
This API endpoint returns all Tourist in the travel agency
API will return a maximum of 10 records in one request
”page”– current page
“per_page”-Indicate per page record
“total”– total records in the database
“total_pages”– total pages i.e if 10< data <=20 then 2 , 10< data <=30 then 3. it present total avaiable page to fetech.
“data“: it will return the array of tourists in the database.
Get Tourist by Id
Create Tourist Entity POST API-
For creating the entity we need to pass the 3 parameters in the request body i.e tourist_name, tourist_email, and tourist_location.
API Response when email alredy exist 400 Bad Request
Update Tourist Object PUT API-
This is a PUT endpoint that is used to update the Tourist object, we send the Tourist object in the request body. and In response, API will return updated the Tourist detail.
DELETE Tourist by Id
This is a delete endpoint to delete the Tourist object in the database
Rest API nested JSON example
*if you have any query related to the endpoint or any issue , please comment
Now you think that how many websites are connected to the same wallet ie the same application or website? The API behind it works. In such a situation, API is very helpful in website design.
Actually, the connection of the application means that the connection is with the database of thousands of companies with which the application deals. And because of this, we are able to enjoy so many companies on the same wallet. This connection is called API.
Let’s talk about the phone, you must have played a game on your smartphone at some point or the other, no matter what the game is, it does not depend. And whether your smartphone is also Android or iOS and Windows, it also does not matter.
But you must have seen that many times when we install the game, then permission is asked from us many times. Why do we have to give permission, what is the reason behind it? The API works behind this, it checks our phone or computer after the application has been given permission and checks thoroughly what kind of sound this mobile can play, what kind of graphics can be played in it could and much more.
After this, that game and application are able to run smoothly on our phone according to its own without any problem.
API can be mainly divided into four levels.
Procedural – This API provides a common interface to open a file by connecting to the server.
Object-Oriented – These APIs deliver the complex functions of system objects to the server. It is very powerful and can carry a lot of loads.
Service-Oriented – It is responsible for transporting many services and functions from application to serve as a protocol, most of the shopping websites use it.
Resource-Oriented – When we run an application, API collects our data and sends it to the server. It is used by big companies, who want to be completely secure.
API takes our data to a server, so the question arises that the data which is reaching the server, is it safe?
Actually, it sends the same data to the server, which work you want to do. Understand this with an example- suppose you want to upload a video on YouTube, then only the data related to the upload will reach the server.
So they are completely safe. Many big companies are using it like Google, Wikipedia, Amazon, etc. From this, it can be said that the API is secure.
Google Map API: The Google Map API is made for mobile and desktop browsers, using which programmers are able to insert Google Maps into web pages.
YouTube API: With the help of YouTube API, YouTube videos are put into websites and applications.
E-commerce API: There are APIs for different e-commerce applications such as Product Advertising API, Product Information API, etc.
Payment Gateway API: Vendors can process payments using the Payment Gateway API.
Windows Operating System API: Microsoft Direct X uses a collection of APIs to manage multimedia-related tasks such as gaming, graphic designing, etc. in Windows.
Mob API: A programmer who develops applications for Android mobiles can use Android APIs to interact with the hardware.
Read More Articles
- Rest API- React and AXIOS in functional component | Assign Axios response to function component state
- Fetch and display data from API in React JS using Axios
- Crud operations in React Js with Axios and Rest API
- React Js- Fetch data from API with params
- React Js-Fetch data from API in functional component
- React Js- Fetch data from API using hooks
- React Js- Fetch data from API on button click
- [Simple Way]-Fetch data from API and display in table React Js
- [Simple Way]-How to create common helper class in React JS? | Fetch data from API using helper class and functions
- Simple React.js CRUD Example With Rest API
- Free Online Sample XML API for Testing Purpose
- [Simple Way]-ASP.NET Core Upload Multiple File Web API model
- [Simple Way]- Image Upload in .NET Core Web API
- [Easy Way]-Receive File and other form data together in ASP.NET Core Web API
- Free Online Sample Rest API URL For Testing
- How To Post File and Data to API using HttpClient C#
- Sample AAC File Download For Testing
- How use VBA to get data from API with bearer token to Excel
- [Solved]-How to call rest api from Excel macros vba and Parse Json
- Create ASP.NET Core Web API Without Entity Framework
- .NET Core Web API Using Code First Entity Framework Approach
- Create Asp.Net Core Web Api Using Entity Framework Database First
- Online JSON Formatter & Optimizer
- Sample Rest Api Url For Testing With Authentication
- How to generate random data in sql server for performance testing
- C# -Saving a base64 string as an image into a folder on server in Web Api
- Online Learning Write For Us
- Download Sample .WAV File For Testing
- Download Sample 3gp Video file for Testing
- Download Sample PDF Files For Testing
- Download Free Sample Xml File With Multiple Records
- Download Free Sample Json File With Multiple Records
- hex to cmyk converter-best online tool
- hsv to rgb converter -best online tool
- hsl to rgb converter-best online tool
- rgb to hsl converter-best online tool
- rgb to hsv conversion-best online tool
- cmyk to rgb converter-best online tool
- rgb to cmyk converter-best online tool