A water heater is one of the most common household appliances that are used to heats water in your home or office.
A water heater uses 4000 to 9500 watts,the Average energy consumption of a water heater is 4000 Watts.Using the below tools you can easily calculate water heater cost.
How much electricity does a water heater use?
Let assume that your water heater operates 1 hour a day, Average power consumption of the water heater between 400 to 1300 watts.
Let’s take an example and say your model uses 600 watts, you can find The wattage label that displays the power consumption of the electric water heater, Look like this or check device manual.
4000 watts X 1 hours = 4000 watt-hours per day
How many kilowatts does a water heater use?
4000 watt-hours per day / 1000 = 4 kWh per day
How much does it cost to run a water heater every day
4 kWh per month x 0.10 per kWh = $ .4 per day
How much does it cost to run a water heater?
4 kWh per day X 30 days = 120 kWh per month
120 kWh per month x 0.10 per kWh = $ 12 per month
@assuming per cost 10 cents
Important things keep in mind while installing a water heater
If you take care of some things while maintaining the geyser, you will also be able to save electricity.Here we are telling you that if you are going to buy geyser, then keep these things in mind.
A good geyser or water heater heats up water in just a few minutes and it is quite safe as well as it consumes less power.
1- The new tankless water geysers consume less electricity, while the traditional water heater stores water, which consumes more electricity.
By the way, Tankless geysers are slightly more expensive than traditional geysers. You can choose according to your convenience.
2- Make sure that there is a small gap left between the wall and the geyser. Otherwise, you will face problems while servicing or repairing the geyser.
3- Many people installed geysers at high altitude, this should not be done. According to experts, the geyser should be install at least 1.8 meters above the ground or a maximum of six feet. During servicing or repair, you will face problems.
4- Also, make sure that the geyser is connected to the MCB (miniature circuit breaker) so that it automatically turns off when the voltage is high. So that the possibility of short circuits from the geyser also reduces.
How to take care of geysers?
1- Do not keep the geyser switch on for long. For example, if you are going for a bath, then run a geyser five minutes before that.
2- The geyser can be maintain even by keeping its temperature low.
Keeping a low temperature means that the geyser will have less burden and will last longer while running at higher temperatures will put more emphasis on it.
3- Before winter, check the anode rod inside the geyser tank. According to experts, this work should be done at an interval of every three years.
4- Do the servicing of the geyser once a year.
5- Take care of geysers size
First of all, before buying geysers, take care of its size.Always choose the size of the geyser according to your bathrooms.
Always buy geyser which automatically closes after the heating of the water, because people forget to turn it off, which will increase the electricity bill. Automatic geysers also save your energy.
Limited resources like water need to be used carefully. Also, we should pay attention to the power savings, because their production is at the expense of the environment.
Of course, the water heater is a great necessity to keep life simple in the winter, But during this time we should be avoided the wastage of the resources.
6- If the water in your tank has become hot, then switch off its switch. Bathe in water instead of the shower, because it saves water.
Water heater wattage makes the water heat fast or slow. If we buy 4.5 kW of the water heater, then he will heat the water faster than a 2 kW capacity water heater also stop wastage of extra hot water.
There is only one negative side that, it increases the power load of the house, which increases the power load of your home, which will increase your connected load and ultimately increase the bill.
Everyone needs hot water to take a bath in cold weather, for this we need Good quality geyser.However, we must remain alert to stop the wastage of water and energy in their use.
Bathing with cold water is good for skin. so please prefer normal water for the bathing.
Ideal temperature for bathing
The normal temperature of the human body is 37 ° C, and any temperature above it feels hot and produce irritation.
The temperature of 46 degree Celsius is too hot for the human body, although it is less dangerous than the 60 degree Celsius.
if your water heater heats the water up to 60 degrees Celsius, but you have to mix extra cold water to make it bearable.
A 100-liter water heater’s standings are more than 1 unit/day, the standing loops of a 70-liter water heater are 0.9 units/day.
However, due to decreasing size, standings losses also fall in the same proportion.If you leave the water heater open throughout the day, you definitely damage the full standings.
To minimize the standings losses, we should only heat the water in the appropriate amount and after the use, the water heater should be a turn-off.so that we can save the waste of electricity.
Talking about money, tankless geysers are more expensive than tank geysers. When buying, pay attention to your budget and your family size as well. You can buy the geyser that suits you according to your needs.
- household devices energy consumption
- electricity bill calculator of household
- tv/lcd/led power consumption
- ceiling fan power consumption
- washing machine power consumption
- electric iron power consumption
- clothes dryer power consumption
- crt monitor electricity consumption
- xbox power consumption
- electric kettle power consumption
- dishwasher power consumption
- microwave oven power consumption
- air conditioner power consumption
- water heater power consumption
- space heater power consumption
The post Water Heater Power Consumption | Heater Energy Usage appeared first on Software Development | Programming Tutorials.
Read More Articles
- TV Power Consumption
- Microwave Oven Power Consumption | Average Microwave Power Use Per Day
- Dishwasher Power Consumption | How Much Does a Dishwasher Cost To Run Per Hour
- Electric Kettle Power Consumption
- Air Conditioner Power Consumption Chart | AC Electric Bill Calculator
- Water Heater Power Consumption | Heater Energy Usage
- Space Heaters Power Consumption
- Ceiling Fan Power Consumption | Electricity Usage of Fan
- Washing Machine Power Consumption | Electricity Usage of Washing Machine
- Electric Iron Power Consumption | Electricity Usage of Iron
- Clothes Dryer Power Consumption | Electricity Usage of Clothes Dryer
- CRT Monitor Power Consumption | Electricity Usage of CRT
- Power Consumption Calculation | Energy Consumption Calculator
- Refrigerator Power Consumption | Electricity Usage of Refrigerator
- Game Console Power Consumption Calculator
- Is it possible to use R Plotly library in R Script Visual of Power BI?
- Highcharts in Power BI
- Replicate Excel Power Trendline values with c#
- Is It possible to plot a water fall chart as shown in the below image?
- Export High chart to power point
- How/Can I use linq to xml to query huge xml files with reasonable memory consumption?
- High memory consumption with Enumerable.Range?
- Do LINQ queries use the processing power of the machine running the program or the server hosting the database?
- Calculate power of a negative number
- F# Power Pack Linq Issue
- ObjectContext memory consumption and performance
- How to write tests for Formik-powered input components with Jest & Enzyme (useField Hook)?
- Gatsby Module Federation CORS error and eager consumption issue
- Cant disable X-Powered-By: Express
- How to automate a power query in VBA?
- Auto-updating Power Query Connection via VBA
- How to get power point slide dimension using vba?
- VBA power operator (^) not working as expected in 64-bit VBA
- Power Pivot Table - Looping through Fields in Report Filters
- How to wait for a Power Query refresh to finish?
- How to change source of a power query using VBA?
- Excel - Power query data refresh via Python
- Transferring text range from 1 power point to another to change template
- VBA Wait for refresh of power query to execute next line of code
- How to edit the source of a power query using VBA?