That is because you need to create the title before you can set it. Add this line before your code
ActiveChart.HasTitle = True ActiveChart.ChartTitle.Text = "From " & Cells(Start, Prev) & _ " To " & Cells(Start, Op) & _ " - Recomended Setup: 0"
- Excel Chart has no title error
- What causes Visual Basic Run-time error -2147319765 (8002802b) in Excel when an ActiveX control has been instanced?
- Is there a Way to test if a Chart in Excel has its series stacked or not
- Excel 2010 Macro has run-time error -2147467259 (80004005): Invalid parameter
- What VBA code can I write that will guarantee a "Microsoft Excel has stopped working" error message?
- How to create a chart that has two data sets using Excel VBA 2010
- why Excel session has to be killed from Windows Task Manager on VBA error
- VBA Mac Excel 2016: Chart .Export Permission Denied Error 70
- Excel-VBA: Error 438 on Adding Values to Series in Chart Sheet, Excel 2010
- How to change Chart Title in Excel via RDCOMClient?
- Excel VBA - Error in Updating Maximum Scale for XY Scatter Chart
- Excel VBA - Error in Updating Chart Scale
- Calling WCF service from Excel using moniker string and getting error for maxReceivedMessageSize of 65356 has been exceeded
- VBA Code Error: Chart Title in Excel
- excel if and if error formula that has used 140 times and it throws an errors saying we can use it only 64 times
- Getting error in naming series collection in a chart in VBA Excel
- Add hover labels to a scatter chart that has it's data range updated dynamically in Excel 2007
- Export Excel Chart To Word Using PasteFormat is Returning Error 4605 Command Not Available
- Making axis title in Excel chart with VBA
- "Object variable or With block variable not set" error when setting chart source in VBA Excel
- Need VBA excel chart code to include Title and Legend label
- VBA chart error Method 'Axes' of Object '_Chart' failed for secondary axis title
- Error 3021, no current record has been found, Query data from Access to Excel
- ERROR when trying to make a chart in Excel Macro
- Excel VBA Automation error: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients -- inconsistent error
- Excel VBA: SaveAs, then killing old file has permission error
- Subscript out of range error while generating chart excel vba
- Excel VBA working code suddenly has "type mismatch" error today
- Excel task scheduler. I get the error "Microsoft Excel has stopped working"
- Change Slide Title while copying chart from excel to powerpoint
More Query from same tag
- Display Value in Excel TextBox in one excel file while reading data from another excel file
- Is there a simpler way to compile this code?
- How to delete all blank rows
- Yield control to MS Access to update gui and process form events
- VBA: modify an array as member of an object by reference in a Sub
- VBA: cannot automatically recalculate Excel formula after updating it -- needs manual interaction
- MS Access 2010: Adding transaction management into a form
- vba word: If Then find and replace
- Access SQL How to select randomly a group of contiguous rows
- Solving listobject paste special - Run time error 1004
- VBA Loop through rows but fails to exclude previous row contents
- Move folder across network using vba
- How to average visible/filtered cells in a range meeting a criteria from another range in VBA Function?
- automated copying of select columns to new worksheet
- Conditional ELSEIF does not work
- MS Visio Drop a custom shape using VBA
- Word VBA placing text in a table
- Excel macro causes strange behaviour
- VBA SetSourceData function works but gives an error?
- Excel 2013 VBA : remove the active filter from the active column (not all active filters)
- How to output different phrases depending on time of day, without using an Excel document?
- access VBA collection not displaying properly
- variable with the highest number of value
- having trouble with range union method
- "Run-time error '1004'" when printing PDF
- Vba if text is found in section delete whole section
- VBA Read a texts files: permission denied
- Insert form control button via VBA
- How can i select the last worksheet using With
- Compile error: Can't find project or library (OSX)