Access is complaining it can't find something when you ask for the value of a text box. I can't spot anything wrong in that code line, but sometimes it can be helpful to ask for what you want in a different way.
frm2013_Browser open in Form View, go to the Immediate window (Ctrl+g), and see what you get with this statement.
For me, The control had to be enabled first.
n.b. and do not disable it within the same sub/fun.
- MS Access error 2424 Cannot find object
- MS Access 2016 VBA Error 2424 the expression you entered has a field, control, or property name that Microsoft Access cannot find
- Receive an error from my VBA code in Access 2010: "database" cannot find the object'|1'
- Microsoft Access Cannot Find Table Object
- MS Access RunCode Macro cannot find my procedure
- Excel Reports generated by Microsoft Access routine gets Error 1004: Method Open Object Workbooks Failed
- MS Access Can't Find Project or Library Error
- MS Access VBA Object Required Error
- MS Access “Update or CancelUpdate” error using Find dialog
- Microsoft office Access database engine could not find the object
- MS Access 2016 Treeview error: "No object in this control element. Runtime error 438"
- Run time error 1004 excel cannot find the text file to refresh this external range
- Access cannot find the referenced form
- Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object Worksheet - ACE OLEDB
- VBA Lookup Error - tried researching here and cannot find a working answer
- Excel VBA - Getting runtime error 1004 - Cannot Access File
- Trouble with Access error "you cannot compact the open database" on submission of form
- Runtime Error - Cannot find this file; verify name & file path correct (Excel / VBA)
- VBA ACCESS error 91 object variable or with block variable not set
- Cannot reference Access subform Form object until the first row of parent form has been expanded
- Runtime error 1004 - Excel cannot find the text file to refresh this external data range
- Error 424 Object needed - Cant seem to find the error
- VBA find function getting error 424 object required
- Access ADO: operation is not allowed when the object is closed error message
- Excel VBA : Run Time Error 1004 : Excel cannot access to file
- Run Time Error - Cannot access file
- Cannot Update. Database or object is read-only error 3027
- How Can I Avoid the Following Error Message: "Operation is not allowed when the object is closed" When Inserting a Record into an MS Access Table?
- MS Access cannot connect to SAP "Cannot load LibRfc32.dll" error - VBA - SAP
- Records cannot be deleted with this form access error
More Query from same tag
- Going from regex to word vba (.Find)
- Drag formula from active cell to the right where row is variable but column is set
- Excel VBA - Stop converting date to number
- How to filter out URL hits based on string values
- Pass an email address to the SendObject method in VBA
- How to select clear table contents without destroying the table?
- How to read/write memory on Mac OS X with VBA?
- Trouble in installing odbc to connect excel to sql
- Is there an equivalent to ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE in Access
- in MS ACCESS, is it possible to do: DoCmd.OpenForm "Dlookup...."?
- Access VBA Docmd.OpenQuery Can Run an update query but Currentdb.Excecute Cannot
- CSV Import throws invalid input syntax for integer »2«
- VBA Code Performance Issue
- VBA Code for Making Entire Rows Bold based on a Cell value in the Query table
- Implement scripting.dictionary item
- If Cell.Value > (Greater Than) function not working to color cells
- Move position of group of objects via control method and tags - Microsoft Access
- Excel VBA: Get list of data in another column
- Prevent MS-Word application from running auto macro when opening a Word document
- Combobox on a userform (no values from spreadsheet)...how to get value of combobox user has selected at runtime?
- How to match two columns of inexact text and return value in third?
- VBA Dynamic Table (ListObject)
- Collatz conjecture. Find the smallest a_k
- Excel Column Discrepency Macro
- SQL getting name from userform
- Error 1004 - Vlookup in vba - Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class
- parent child environment variables
- Using Find in Word from a List in Excel VBA
- MS Access 2013 calling insert queries from VBA with strange errors
- Adding a Path to a String in VBA