setAction to form builder.
Extract from doc :
$form = $this->createFormBuilder($task) ->setAction($this->generateUrl('target_route')) // <--- HERE ->setMethod('GET')
- Handle form in rendered controller
- How to handle a form from another controller in Symfony2?
- Symfony display form errors of form created on rendered controller
- How should a controller with @Method("post") handle the request if submitted form is not valid?
- Handle form errors in controller and pass it to twig
- Symfony form rendered in twig template as controller is not submitting
- How to get form values in Symfony2 controller
- Symfony2 -> Twig -> Form -> Field -> Set rendered = true
- Option does not exist error when passing through option from controller to embedded Symfony form
- Propel form type model w. group_by is rendered without property display
- Symfony get form data in controller
- ajax post request handle data in symfony2 controller
- symfony2: setting the value of a form field outside the form, inside a controller action
- Handle errors in Ajax within Symfony2 controller
- Embed form controller in twig template: can't redirect in embedded controller after submit
- Symfony 3 - How to handle JSON request with a form
- how to remove a form field in embedded forms from symfony 2 controller
- Symfony check form field exist inside controller
- How to handle multiple nested Form Collections in Symfony 2.0?
- Access errors in Symfony2 controller for AJAX submitted form
- Command pattern in php applications: how to handle controller actions?
- How to handle Symfony form collection with 500+ items
- Symfony2 Submitting a form to a different controller and check isValid()
- Render controller in TWIG and show form errors
- Symfony2 Render Form in Controller
- PHP/Symfony - Why is Exception from controller rendered with Twig not caught in Production mode only?
- Why can't I seem to pass a variable from a controller to a form in symfony 4?
- Best way to handle large Form Collection in Symfony2
- symfony3 embedded controller with form
- Symfony 2: Return a form in controller
More Query from same tag
- Symfony2, Is it possible to have two route for one action in a controller?
- Symfony4 - AD/LDAP - Authentication: Invalid credentials
- How to import data from external mysql db into a Symfony2 Project?
- Symfony: Must be an instance of Twig_Environment
- PHP Fatal error: Class 'Application\Sonata\MediaBundle\ApplicationSonataMediaBundle' not found in /var/www/znata.com/app/AppKernel.php on line 47
- access_control doesn't work
- The : operator for DQL queries
- Getting data from get in controller PHP
- Symfony Argument error wgen i'm added event subscriber
- How can you make a Symfony user provider execute a method on an EntityRepository?
- Doctrine ORM out of memory, PHP symfony
- PhpUnit test very long
- Swiftmailer raise an exception with code 554, client host rejected
- PUT method for Symfony firewall form_login paths
- search users in FOSUserundle with like clause
- symfony4 UserProviderInterface implementation with api calls authentification
- How to remove routes depending the object Sonata Admin
- Can I just run Symfony project without the use of composer or even installing Symfony in XAMPP?
- kernel.request event setResponse to RedirectResponse not working
- How to find a rendered file in Symfony2
- Symfony2, is there any similar way to work like with SpringMVC interceptors?
- 500 (Internal Server Error) JQuery in dropdown
- Symfony - form event - get new and old data
- Securing my Symfony API with Azure & call Graph
- How to get just one item of related entity in Twig
- In Symfony sub-request, $this->container is null
- Symfony Doctrine no repeat value
- WAMP doesn't refresh files
- Symfony Validation: Error message not showing at associated field
- How to filter result of a query builder according condition on join?