Try again! Scala ide just got an update and at least the nightly version supports play 2.3.
The update site for eclipse kepler is
In eclipse go to
project>properties>play2 and remove all the
play.api.templates imports, those don't exist anymore.
ps: on a side note: i've started a google doc with notes on play+eclipse, feel free to add your own findings. Play 2.3 and Eclipse
- Playframework 2.3.0 issue with Scala IDE (Kepler)
- issue with the code completion in Scala IDE for Eclipse
- Scala case having 22 fields but having issue with play-json in scala 2.11.5
- scala 2.10Mx with playframework 2
- Adding and removing dependencies with SBT and Scala IDE
- Static nested class visibility issue with Scala / Java interop
- Run Scala application in Scala IDE with compilation errors
- Is the Akka Actors library installed with the Scala IDE for Scala 2.10?
- implementing java interface with scala class - type issue
- How to bind a array form field with Playframework scala
- Error in Eclipse with Scala IDE autocomplete
- Scala and Akka HTTP: Request inside a request & issue with threads
- Scala type erasure issue with path dependent/nested types
- Strange issue with SBT, println, and scala console application
- Why use template engine in playframework 2 (scala) if we may stay with pure scala
- Performance issue with Set union in Scala
- Compilation Issue with Scala Netbeans Plugin
- Is it possible to use Eclipse IDE and GAE plugin to develop and deploy Scala Applications with PlayFramework?
- Issue while installing Scala IDE in Eclipse
- scala issue with reading file from resources directory
- Compilation issue in Scala with F-bounded types and existential types
- Scala ActiveRecord performance issue when used with play framework
- Gatling compatibility issue with Scala 2.13.0 in IntelliJ
- Scala and Playframework : what they mean with ExecutionException: Boxed Error
- How to use Oracle stored procedures with Scala Anorm in Playframework
- How do I set up Play Framework 2.0 in Netbeans with Scala IDE
- Spark CSV issue with new line (LF) character in the field of file imported using scala
- Compatibility issue with Scala and Spark for compiled jars
- Remedial syntax issue with for-comprehension in Scala
- Scala type inference with generics and covariance, possible issue in scalac
More Query from same tag
- Using SBT with scala using offline dependencies
- How to assign an empty value to a column of complex type?
- Change Scala code to send grouped data based on email from two different Array Records
- Select field by type
- How to sort RDD entries using two features simultaneously?
- Aggregate dataset by key and list the rest of values
- Spark and Hadoop Testing the Methods
- How to run React.js on Scala REST API Server
- Why is this not faster using parallel collections?
- Indexable data structures behind Scala's for comprehension
- Dynamically Load an Actor if it's there
- How to write a doobie transaction when there's an IO stuck in the middle
- What does it mean to instantiate a trait?
- scalatags TypedTag from HTMLElement
- scala copy update fields into case classes
- get Json Values in Scala scala.util.parsing.json.JSON
- Spark Dataframe schema definition using reflection with case classes and column name aliases
- How do I get started developing for a web using Scala?
- Can Akka Actors replace Service layer?
- Why does this list matcher not working as expected?
- play framework chain multiple scala functions
- making thread-local objects on scala
- Spark streaming wordcount using filstream doesn't print result
- NoClassDefFoundError - Deserializers$Base
- What happens if a Spark-streaming application encounters a HUGE file?
- Preserve type/class tag among akka messages
- Can't use flatMap as an extension method on a self-written instance of a monad
- Test URI of web services using scalatest
- Converting mutable hashmap to immutable hashmap