I've just begun to learn Spark, and I hope run Spark in local mode. I met a problem like yours. The problem:
java.net.BindException: Failed to bind to: /22.214.171.124:0: Service 'sparkDriver' failed after 16 retries!
Because I just wanted to run Spark in local mode, I found a solution to solve this problem. The solution: edit the file
spark-env.sh (you can find it in your
$SPARK_HOME/conf/) and add this into the file:
export SPARK_MASTER_IP=127.0.0.1 export SPARK_LOCAL_IP=127.0.0.1
After that my Spark works fine in local mode. I hope this can help you! :)
It might be ownership issue as well
hadoop fs -chown -R deepdive:root /user/deepdive/
Above solution did not work for me. I followed these steps: How to start Spark applications on Windows (aka Why Spark fails with NullPointerException)?
and changed HADOOP_HOME environment variable in system variable. It worked for me.
- Apache Spark error while start
- Getting connection error while reading data from ElasticSearch using apache Spark & Scala
- Error while creating a table from another one in Apache Spark
- Apache spark and scala, error while executing queries
- "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethod" error while making a model in Apache Spark in scala
- Error while exploding a struct column in Spark
- 'Connection Refused' error while running Spark Streaming on local machine
- Apache Spark shell crashes when trying to start executor on worker
- Error in running Spark in Intellij : "object apache is not a member of package org"
- Spark Session returned an error : Apache NiFi
- RandomForestClassifier was given input with invalid label column error in Apache Spark
- Spark 2.0 DataSourceRegister configuration error while saving DataFrame as cvs
- Out of memory error Error while building spark
- Am getting error in scala programming while integrating spark streaming with kafka
- Error when executing Apache spark ML pipeline
- Error while building Spark 1.3.0 - Unresolved dependencies path
- Apache Spark Mllib 2.1.0 with Scala sbt error
- Spark Build Fail: Error while building spark from source
- Error while adding a new utf8 string column to Row in Scala spark
- Error while reading a CSV file in Spark - Scala
- Reflection error while creating spark session through Livy
- Error while reading very large files with spark csv package
- iterative code with long lineage RDD causes stackoverflow error in Apache Spark
- error while importing sbt project for apache phoenix
- running jupyter + Apache Toree 0.2.0 with spark 2.2 kernel generate error (Missing dependency 'object scala in compiler mirror')
- Compilation error while using Tuple2 in Spark Java Application
- Getting Hadoop OutputFormat RunTimeException while running Apache Spark Kafka Stream
- Unable to connect to remote Spark Master - ROR TransportRequestHandler: Error while invoking RpcHandler#receive() for one-way message
- "ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended" error while querying Oracle DB using Spark
- Error while running sbt package: object apache is not a member of package org
More Query from same tag
- Scala: Casting and Assignment
- Best (scala & other languages that target java vm) optimizations
- Scala type parameter bounds
- How to make a nested toSet in scala in an idiomatic way?
- scala import breeze works in sbt console but not from script
- Index with Many Indices
- Akka Actor system TestActorRef - trying to understand the meaning of TestActorRef[T <: Actor]
- Scala parser combinators: how to return the content of intermediate parsers when combined with "into"?
- scala either pattern match
- Does JVM automatically closes files?
- Get class of boxed type from class of primitive type
- Scala: Splitting Lists into multiple parts
- "error: missing parameter type" during macro splicing
- How can I prevent Scala from evaluating arguments before they are passed to the macro implementation?
- How can I match on a Char in Scala?
- Scala Chisel. BlackBox with 2-d verilog ports
- How to organize java and scala code in Play?
- Spark MlLib Frequent Pattern Mining, type parameter bounds
- Is there a Scala version of .irbrc or another way to define some default libraries for REPL use?
- spark write dataframe with hashMap to postgres as json
- Scala : Error when using reflection to load class and methods
- Parse response to JSON format
- resolve implicit for "A with B" based on user defined implicits for "A" and "B"
- Store Set object in Redis database with Scala
- In computer terminology, what is a "non-directory" called?
- Connecting Hive Tables using SqlContext
- Scala type parameter inference based on return type (function vs method)
- How to avoid serialization error when dynamically adding columns to dataframe?
- Scala equivalent of static final using a companion object
- Loading Java spark config from yaml file