conn.withSessionDo executes custom CQL query using current shared connection to Cassandra:
Allows to use Cassandra
Sessionin a safe way without risk of forgetting to close it. The
Sessionobject obtained through this method is a proxy to a shared, single
Sessionassociated with the cluster.
Internally, the shared underlying
Sessionwill be closed shortly after all the proxies are closed.
You can rewrite your code using
saveToCassandra approach which is more typical.
As for my personal experience working with Spark+Cassandra, the slowest point for such queries is the Cassandra itself: data scans for huge tables are really slow (compared to Parquet).
- Cassandra big table migration bottleneck
- Inserting Data Into Cassandra table Using Spark DataFrame
- UPDATE Cassandra table using spark cassandra connector
- Delete from cassandra Table in Spark
- outworkers phantom disable table create for some but not all tables in a cassandra keyspace
- Filter from Cassandra table by RDD values
- How to iterate over large Cassandra table in small chunks in Spark
- Error to write dataframe in Cassandra table on Amazon Keyspaces
- Processing a big table with Slick fails with OutOfMemoryError
- How do I create a table using the Spark Cassandra Connector?
- Best way to join multiples small tables with a big table in Spark SQL
- Convert a row-List Cassandra table to a JSON format using scala
- Using datastax Cassandra client to perform concurrent table creation
- How convert sequential numerical processing of Cassandra table data to parallel in Spark?
- Scala apache spark cassandra table list
- Datastax spark cassandra connector - writing DF to cassandra table
- Spark: how to read chunk of a table from Cassandra
- Cassandra auto create table code in production
- How do you create a table in Cassandra using phantom for Scala?
- java.util.NoSuchElementException: Column not found ID in table demo.usertable in Cassandra Spark
- How to check if big query table exists with spark/scala
- Creating a table in Cassandra using Phantom in Scala
- Insert Spark Dataset[(String, Map[String, String])] to Cassandra Table
- create cassandra table for scala nested case class
- Map of Blobs in Cassandra table
- ResultSet exhausted error is coming while accessing value of cassandra table through scala
- Loading data from file into Cassandra table using Spark
- Spark Cassandra Table Filter in Spark Rdd
- how to store scala object onto cassandra table using spark
- scala group by on a Cassandra table column of list type
More Query from same tag
- Intellij broken SBT, cannot create new projects
- How to ZIP files with a prefix folder in SBT
- Scala: How to pattern match a class type that extends a parent class?
- NullPointerException after extracting a Teradata table with Scala/Spark
- Scala: Unbound Wildcard Type
- adding google analytics jar via SBT to scala project
- Apache spark join with dynamic re-partitionion
- How do I get Avg and Sum in Spark RDD
- Scala : Writing String Iterator to file in Efficient way
- Why is UNRESOLVED DEPENDENCIES error with com.typesafe.slick#slick_2.11;2.0.2: not found?
- How to push data to enumerator
- Dependency between Map key and value type parameters in Scala
- How to render a template from controller within template -- Java, Play 2.1
- foldRight on infinite lazy structure
- Array initializing in Scala
- Monitoring queue of ExecutionContextExecutor "scala.concurrent.ExecutionContext.Implicits.global"
- I want to pass schema (metadata) as an argument from Spark dataframe/dataset (dataframe name as an argument)
- how to combine frequently used path pattern using "&" in spray
- Implicit categories in type class resolution
- Dependency injection and Scala's Traits
- Scala UDF returning 'Schema for type Unit is not supported'
- How to process Boolean NULL values when loading data from S3 to RedShift?
- Scala: Read a file line by line to list recursively instead of loop
- Scala-Spark flattening nested schema contains array
- Get Class<T> at compile time?
- How implement UserServicePlugin for facebook in play 2 with securesocialplugin?
- Internal scala compilation. Working with interactive.Global
- Decoupling non-serializable object to avoid Serialization error in Spark
- HashMap showing only one key value
- Counting occurrences of key while keeping several values