You can also try simple java PubSub system based on Redis with Redisson lib
You should definitely take a look at Akka Streams. They support bounded buffers in the most elegant way, using the backpressure.
- A lightweight distributed single-producer multiple-consumer message service for the JVM
- Programming language to choose for implementing distributed message passing algorithms
- Multiple flatMap methods for a single monad?
- Spark agg to collect a single list for multiple columns
- How to use a single OAuth2.0 token for Multiple Virtual Users in a Gatling load test
- To Integrate Kafka Consumer And Producer in a single function
- Akka actors/scala - single onSuccess for multiple asks
- An actor for websocket on play framework with multiple message type - scala
- Compare the values in multiple columns in one Dataframe with multiple rows in one single column for target dataframe for the same record in Scala?
- Counterintuitive suggestion in the "missing argument list"-error message for methods with multiple argument lists?
- HBASE Bulk-Load in multiple region for a single table
- Scala Slick single filter for multiple TableQuery instances
- Flink use multiple data classes for a single source
- Best approach to load data in Hive using Scala for multiple single record files
- Reader Monad for Dependency Injection: multiple dependencies, nested calls
- How to check for null in a single statement in scala?
- Derive multiple columns from a single column in a Spark DataFrame
- Scala: multiple objects and classes in a single file or each object/class its own file
- Multiple executable jar files with different external dependencies from a single project with sbt-assembly
- How to yield a single element from for loop in scala?
- Scala idiom for ordering by multiple criteria
- accept multiple types for a parameter in scala
- Scala - can yield be used multiple times with a for loop?
- akka cluster seed nodes give error: dropping message for non-local recipient
- Json Serialization for Trait with Multiple Case Classes (Sum Types) in Scala's Play
- Actor-based distributed concurrency libraries for Ocaml and other languages
- Apache Spark Dataframe Groupby agg() for multiple columns
- Omitting curly braces in scala for multiple lines
- Why is there no Tuple1 Literal for single element tuples in Scala?
- How to write a Play JSON writes converter for a case class with a single nullable member
More Query from same tag
- How to check if a file is compressed or not in Scala?
- unapply method of a case class is not used by the Scala compiler to do pattern matching, why is that?
- How to get typeArgs from a type in M7?
- Understanding a piece of code in Scala
- compare date greater than equal in scala
- How to create a source to export metrics from Spark to another sink (Prometheus)?
- “Actor not found” on context.actorSelection where actorFor works
- Convert scala list to Json object
- Scala serialization/deserialization of singleton object
- Apache Spark: how to call UDF over dataset in Java?
- Can I use a variable from java file in a scala file?
- Play framework multi-project structure: error in routes file
- IntelliJ Idea, “Not valid Scala home” error on Windows
- Why does Iterator have a contains method but Iterable does not, in Scala 2.8?
- Add objects to a mutable list in scala
- How to transform a list into a list of pairs like that?
- Improving ugly parameter list on traits
- How to convert string to time datatype in pyspark or scala?
- Receive array of either Int or Double in Scala function
- NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.spark.sql.kafka010.consumer
- ScalaTest: Checking that list does not contain element
- word count in spark-scala for rdd(String,String,Long)
- How to use AES Encryption and Decryption from Scala to Python
- Not source found scala - Maven project
- MySQL connection with advanced attributes such as program_name
- Make an Akka-2 instance send itself a message every n TimeUnits without overflowing the mailbox
- subgraphing in a foreach loop in spark and graphx problems
- Default value for MergeLatest
- Collection high-level operation deprecation (list:List[A] - a:A)
- Converting WrappedArray to string in DataFrame