Update: This has been fixed in plugin version 2019.1.9.
It is possible IntelliJ Scala plugin needs to be updated for 2.13. Meanwhile try workaround by selecting the checkboxes
Use sbt and
Use UI with sbt under test's
Edit configuration.... According to Dmitrii Naumenko:
This is fixed in the
- 2019.1 EAP #2019.1.8.21
- 2019.2 Nightly
- Will be available soon in 2019.2 EAP and 2019.1 new Release
Regarding Gradle, try configuring to delegate to Gradle Test Runner
- Remove exising ScalaTest runners
- Go to
Build, Execution, Deployment | Build Tools | Gradle | Runner
- Select the checkbox
Delegate IDE build/run actions to Gradle
Gradle Test Runner
- Why am I getting this error when running Scala 2.13 tests in IntelliJ, but not with Scala 2.12?
- Why "could not find implicit" error in Scala + Intellij + ScalaTest + Scalactic but not from sbt
- Scala Play Framework - getting "cannot enqueue after timer shutdown" error when running tests that involve Akka
- Getting expected class or object definition when running from Command line in scala but working fine from intelliJ
- Why does this Scala function compile when the argument does not conform to the type constraint?
- On scala project - Getting error GC overhead limit exceeded when running sbt test command
- Android/Scala project in IntelliJ 14 compiles, but crashes when launched not finding Scala class
- Scala sbt assembly jar does not work (class implementation not found) but code works when through IntelliJ
- "not found: value classOf" error when building scala in IntelliJ IDEA, but builds correctly in maven
- Why am I getting an error on this simple Scala code?
- SBT remote debugging works in intellij but not when executing tests
- Why Type Check Error are not detected when Pattern Matching on Generic Type in Scala
- Why Scala reports error if does not specify this.type when using chain method in inherited class
- Getting an error in intellij referencing a scala method I'm not actually using in a class I have used
- Error when running Scala project - class scala.deprecatedInheritance in compiler mirror not found
- why I am getting mistmatch error in this scala code?
- How to fix this code, i'm not getting error but data are not exported to csv
- Simulate input from stdin when running a scala program in intellij
- Getting "cat: /release: No such file or directory" when running scala
- Why does this compile under Java 7 but not under Java 8?
- Why are integration tests in a Play/Scala project not executed when using "sbt it:test"?
- Why it took so long to download sbt dependencies when I create a scala project in intellij idea?
- Error in running Spark in Intellij : "object apache is not a member of package org"
- Why are concrete function implementations in traits compiled to bridge methods in Scala 2.9.x but not in 2.8.x?
- Why does Scala warn about type erasure in the first case but not the second?
- Why is this scala code not inferring type?
- Why is this Scala example of implicit parameter not working?
- "Plugin Scala is incompatible with this installation" error with IntelliJ 14
- When applying `map` to a `Set` you sometimes want the result not to be a set but overlook this
- Intellij 12 and internal compilation error when building scala project
More Query from same tag
- Scala-IDE 3.0: 2.9.2 -> 2.10.0
- PlayFramework 2.3.x: Access public folder using URL with Play and Scala
- Sockets and Streaming in Play Framework
- Writing a rather obtuse JSON query using Slick
- Akka SLF4J and logback in Scala
- Use of the forall construct in Stainless
- Unsupported literal type class scala.runtime.BoxedUnit
- Scala - extractor unapply confusion
- How to use mapPartitions in Spark Scala?
- Using Word2Vec functions inside of a UDF in Apache Spark (v2.3.1)
- Smartly deal with Option[T] in Scala
- Get filename from textFileStream in spark 2.1
- Select item from drop down list
- Scala pattern matching with Option type
- What do you call the data wrapped inside a monad?
- Scala: no-name parameters in function with List and Option
- How to optimize this Scala code?
- Running Scala Maven Project
- Can a Scala 3 macro introduce an identifier?
- Which of the most widely used OO metrics cannot be used for Scala?
- ! method does not maintain newline in Scala
- How to join two DataFrames and change column for missing values?
- Scala. Empty variable after Mapping
- Is it possible to work with scalaz in eclipse?
- Inheritance (class hierarchy) of Equals and Ordered[T] (type parameter erasure)
- Scala XML Building: Adding children to existing Nodes
- SPARK : failure: ``union'' expected but `(' found
- IntelliJ: debugging Web App which is using embedded server
- Merge maps by key
- Scala - pattern-matching a tuple of related types