You have to add these manually:
- Menu File - Project structure
- Left side: Select "Modules"
- Right side: Select "Dependencies tab"
- Click "+"
- Choose "Jars or directories"
Create a lib directory directly under your project directory and place your jar (or symbolic link to jar) there. Note, if you're executing sbt from command prompt, you'll need to be in the project directory for this to work.
The better way to do it is to add your unmanaged dependencies to your build.sbt and refrain from leaving part of your dependency management to your IDE.
Refer to http://www.scala-sbt.org/release/docs/Library-Management.html for details on how to define your unmanagedBase and unmanagedJars tasks.
After adding the jars to the lib directory , add this line in
exportJars := true
- Add lib dir to IntelliJ for unmanaged sbt dependencies
- Unresolved dependencies path for SBT project in IntelliJ
- Add dependencies to sbt build.scala file does not have effect in IntelliJ
- Add library dependencies to SBT, for SBT (not the project managed by SBT)
- Connecting Scala with Hive Database using sbt for dependencies using IntelliJ
- Where can I set proxy for SBT in Intellij IDEA?
- How to add Jar libraries to an IntelliJ Idea SBT Scala project?
- How to add native library dependencies to sbt project?
- Changing Ivy Cache Location for sbt projects in IntelliJ IDEA?
- Why it took so long to download sbt dependencies when I create a scala project in intellij idea?
- Getting IntelliJ IDEA understand SBT dependencies
- How to synchronize Intellij and sbt builds for a scala project
- Docker Data Volume for SBT Dependencies
- How can I add jars from more than one unmanaged directory in an SBT .scala project configuration
- How to prevent SBT from resolving the same dependencies for different projects
- sbt - add unmanaged resources to console
- Setting javac options for SBT dependencies
- How to add Java dependencies to Scala projects's sbt file
- using SBT for first time - issue retrieving dependencies behind proxy
- How to get Intellij to use dependencies from SBT scala
- Why sbt makes resolution for all dependencies when only one changed?
- Unable to find SBT plugin for IntelliJ Idea 12
- How to Point Intellij at SBT Libraries for Scala Project
- Why does sbt assembly in Spark project fail with "Please add any Spark dependencies by supplying the sparkVersion and sparkComponents"?
- How to add dependencies in Eclipse which sbt and Play 2.0 can see
- sbt + Intellij IDEA: dependencies from git?
- How should we address local dependencies in sbt files for Spark
- IntelliJ Build does not execute sbt 'compile' dependencies
- How to add custom commands in Dockerfile for sbt plugin
- How to configure SBT to produce separate jars for dependencies and application code?
More Query from same tag
- Compile errors when defining a macro to convert a case class instance into a map and back
- Why spark always uses a single core on my PC?
- scala 22 param's and more args *
- scala range split missing the last one
- What does a pure expression mean in Scala?
- How to use isLetter on scala arguments from main method?
- Spark 2.3 (Scala) - Convert a timestamp column from UTC to timezone specified in another column
- How to get probabilities corresponding to the class from Spark ML random forest
- File system class structure in scala
- Can I pass parameters to Scala REPL using :load?
- Convert Option[Object] to Option[Int] Implicitly
- Using Scalaz stream, how to convert A => Task[B] to Process1[A,B]
- How to convert a map's keys from String to Int?
- Is it possible to pattern-match an Iterator in Scala?
- How can I block terminating my program until the Observable consumption is complete?
- Play testing NPE at play.core.j.PlayMagicForJava$.implicitJavaMessages
- Change dataframe schema from narrow one to full
- Is it possible to pattern detect within a Window object?
- Catching ResultSet.next()'s exception
- Nested Scala case classes to/from CSV
- scala + slick-pg + implicit
- Scala _ Placeholders (How does this code function?)
- MapReduce - Reducing to Specify last colum
- Excecuting multiple Insert statements in a batch using sqlu in Slick(Scala)
- One line Scala equivalent of this Python Snippet
- Spark monotonically_increasing_id gives some duplicates row after passed to a UDF
- Scala tuple manuplation
- kind-projector returns strange results
- how to sum only the max value for common prefix inside the array in scala
- Slick compare table column with null