You just need to pass the types explicitly (also
OptionT.optionT appears to do something slightly different):
//could use a type lambda, but this is (IMO) slightly clearer type FutureEither[A] = EitherT[Future, Unit, A] new OptionT[FutureEither, Int](EitherT.eitherT[Future, Unit, Option[Int]](ee))
(I should probably mention my scalaz-transfigure library as a slightly lighter and more inferencey approach to doing the same thing that monad transformers do; it's not terribly mature yet though)
- How to compose monad transformers in scalaz
- How to I convert between monad stacks with transformers in scalaz 7
- How to avoid stair-stepping with Monad Transformers in scala?
- How to compose function to applicatives with scalaz
- Wrapping a Monad into a parser - do I need Monad Transformers and how to do it?
- How to customize monad transformer in scalaz
- How can I refactor this to use Monad transformers and for comprehensions?
- How to apply a list of modifciations on a scalaz State Monad without for comprehension
- Monad transformers - Scalaz - List[Future[String\/String]] to Future[String\/String]
- Scalaz iteratees: "Lifting" `EnumeratorT` to match `IterateeT` for a "bigger" monad
- Scalaz state monad examples
- reader writer state monad - how to run this scala code
- Do monad transformers apply to getting JSON from services?
- Compose Scalaz validations
- How can I compose queries in ScalaQuery in order to create reusable traits?
- How to handle `Reader` monad and `Try`?
- Applicative vs. monadic combinators and the free monad in Scalaz
- How do I get the scalaz IDEA live templates working for the symbolic methods?
- How to use Scalaz 7's EitherT with liftM
- How to implement the `List` monad transformer in Scala?
- Reader Monad with Scalaz
- How to compose a zero-argument function?
- How to compose two parallel Tasks to cancel one task if another one fails?
- Why do we need Monad Transformers in Scala?
- How to compose to methods, without duplicate input arguments
- Example of using scalaz Monad
- How to use the free monad with Future[M[_]]
- How to use cats and State Monad
- Scalaz: how to compose a map lens with a value lens?
- Scalaz - combining List and State Monad in for comprehension
More Query from same tag
- Unsure of how the default menu in LiftWeb is put together
- How to filter a list with a condition that depends on more than one element
- HTTP Header 'Authorization: Bearer eyJ0eXAiOiJK........7rkFMLiRXERZwkT0' is not allowed in responses
- Scala case classes with Mixin traits
- Spark Inner Join and get Min()
- how to match a spark RDD with results from JdbcRDD
- scala underscore parameter not acting as named parameter, in spark map reduce
- How to implement generation of combinations in Array in Scala
- Spark Scala, merging two columnar dataframes duplicating the second dataframe each time
- Simple question about tuple of scala
- Spring: Injecting a Scala Constant
- What is the scala equivalent of Python's Numpy np.random.choice?(Random weighted selection in scala)
- Scala: How can I do inheritance between classes and companion objects
- Manifest[T].erasure is deprecated in 2.10, what should I use now?
- PostgreSQL and Scala - Non-Blocking API
- Is everything a function or expression or object in scala?
- Is there a Scala version of NavigableMap?
- How to properly use Scala Play Anorm and Option[String] to insert NULL SQL
- angular route vs scala play framework route
- An alternative to "while" for making repeated requests to a server
- OWLAPI - how to add references like Declaration and cardinality?
- Scala compiler never ending compilation
- Scala: copying a dataframe column into array and preserving the original order
- couldn't extend scala class from java class which has abstract function which takes inner class as parameter
- Scala class singleton with non-default constructor parameters
- lazy implicit val not found
- Converting error with RDD operation in Scala
- What exactly does 'is more specific than' mean in the context of implicits?
- Scala Spark DataFrame Map Encoder non-primitive type
- how to write a class that has array of anything as member