SparkConf.registerKryoClasses is defined in Spark 1.4 (since 1.2). However, it expects an
Array[Class[_]] as an argument. This might be the problem. Try calling
- Why does the Scala compiler give "value registerKryoClasses is not a member of org.apache.spark.SparkConf" for Spark 1.4?
- Why does the Scala compiler say that copy is not a member of my case class?
- Why does using the '~' operator in scala give me a negative value
- Why does the `is not a member of` error come while creating a list in scala using the :: operator
- Why does collect fail with "error: value collect is not a member of Int" on the result of reduce?
- Why does the Scala compiler prefer to infer an argument of value null as Array[Char] instead of Object?
- Why does getInt inside RDD[Row].map give "error: value getInt is not a member of Any"?
- Why does the Scala compiler disallow overloaded methods with default arguments?
- Why does Haskell's foldr NOT stackoverflow while the same Scala implementation does?
- Why does this Scala function compile when the argument does not conform to the type constraint?
- Why does Scala choose the type 'Product' for 'for' expressions involving Either and value definitions
- Why does Scala warn about type erasure in the first case but not the second?
- In Scala static value initialization does not appear to be happening before the main method is called
- Why does sbt give "object scalacheck is not a member of package org" after successful scalacheck resolve?
- Why does Scala compiler for .NET ignore the meaning of val?
- Scala Option? Why does Some not inherit AnyVal and why is it not a value type?
- Why does Scala maintain the type of collection not return Iterable (as in .Net)?
- Why does the compiler not look in the enclosing class for a method?
- Why the scala :_* to expand a Seq into variable-length argument list does not work in this case?
- Spark word count example : why error: value split is not a member of Char at the REPL?
- Why did the scala compiler not flag what appears to not be a tail-recursive function?
- Why does the Scala compiler fail with missing parameter type for filter with JavaSparkContext?
- Why does the same scala code work OK in command line while not in Intellij?
- Why does Scala not infer the type parameters when pattern matching with @
- Why this simple Scala for comprehension does not execute the futures?
- unapply method of a case class is not used by the Scala compiler to do pattern matching, why is that?
- Error: value is not a member of object using Scala on the shell
- Why does the Scala compiler error with "Synthetic tree contains nonsynthetic tree"?
- Why does the Scala compiler differently treat these two code blocks?
- Scala compiler error: package api does not have a member materializeWeakTypeTag
More Query from same tag
- map function in Option in scala
- Run spark-shell from sbt
- How to fix spark horribly misinterpreting csv?
- Scala map-filtering methods
- Weird scala errors. found: scala.Double required Double
- Scala quasiquote generating parameter default value with backticks
- What is the most efficient way of running futures in scala?
- Scala functional programming and mutability
- How do you run a computation, that may fail, over a list of elements so that it terminates as soon as a failure is detected?
- How to work around DataSet.toJSON being incompatible with Structured Streaming
- Cannot compile file in Scala
- Getting the largest value in sorted rdd using scala/spark
- Why can't I cast an instance of a String to Iterable[Char] in Scala
- How do I perform arbitrary calculations on groups of records in a Spark dataframe?
- Scala Syntax To Initialize Anonymous Type First
- Scala: Create a generic Quartz Job class
- inexplicable for-comprehension result in Scala
- Exception Occurs when Running Scala Test from Eclipse
- PlaySpec not found in IntelliJ
- The first final tagless approach
- Assertion failed: Invalid interfaces in / assertion failed: ClassBType.info not yet assigned
- Expression String to string in Scala
- Why Files.write can't use Array[Byte]()?
- How to claculate adjacent data with spark/scala
- Flatten joined DStream
- What is a better way to make a generic method that sums a List of any numeric primitive?
- CPS Transformation [Scala]
- Scala: List of Future of Map
- I found inconsistency in Scala's underscore
- Understanding naming conventions in Scala