Play docs explain it very nicely.
- In a play framework config (hocon), how do I use an environment variable or a default?
- How to get environment variable in play scala Framework 2.5.0?
- How to use variable in reusable block in Play Framework 2 (Scala)
- How to use IntelliJ with Play Framework and Scala
- How to set default value and also use Environment variable in application.conf
- How to force Play framework 2 to always use SSL?
- How to create a global variable with Play Framework 2.0
- How to use OAuth 2 in Play Framework 2.0
- How do you use play framework as a library, in a scala project
- How to call a template which accepts variable number of args in Play Framework 2
- How to use the Play Framework with Google App Engine with locally installed Java 7?
- How to use sbt-jslint in Play Framework 2.0.x scala?
- How can I use the Play Framework in a multi-project?
- How to use SORM framework with Play Framework?
- Environment specific config in Play framework application
- How do you use DTOs in Play Framework scala templates?
- How to use templates in emails in Play framework 2.0?
- How to use REST client from Play framework without Play
- How to use play framework FakeApplication() for multiple tests?
- Play Framework 2.4 use injected variable in Scala template
- How to validate Path variable in Play Framework
- How to read system variable into a conf file in Play framework
- How to use my own Iterable in Play Framework template
- how to convert ajax variable to scala variable in play scala framework
- How do I use play framework 2's json path to parse json that has been poorly converted from xml?
- How do I use Zookeeper as "Database" with Play Framework instead of traditional JDBC?
- How to use `flatMap` and `map` to fill a `list` on Play framework + Scala?
- How to Use IF Statement in Play Framework to Use CSS for Only 1 Page
- How to use Memcached with the Scala Play Framework 2.2?
- How to use the Heroku DATABASE_URL environment variable in Scala?
More Query from same tag
- Is there a Scala way of selecting a subset of List[Array[Int]] by checking each element of each Array[Int]?
- Scala - JSON object is polymorphic on a field type
- Why Source.fromIterator expects a Function0[Iterator[T]] as a parameter instead of Iterator[T]?
- Import implicit variable for generic class from implementation
- Compare the similarity between two text in Scala
- Akka - implement a custom DeadLetterListener actor
- In scalaz-stream, how can i run a task when a Sink is terminated?
- How to import identity operations in scalaz?
- Converting Map[String,Any] to a case class using Shapeless
- Scala multiple implicit conversions?
- Scala count number of times function returns each value, functionally
- private field in object doesn't compile
- Access names within pyspark columns
- How to bind variable in complex struct dataframes in spark
- Scala Play form validation: required boolean isn't mandatory
- What fonts to browse scala source code and render <- and =>
- How not to lose the asynchronous call?
- How to Make Prime Generator Code More Efficient
- How to map types to values in Scala?
- Using groupBy in Spark and getting back to a DataFrame
- Recommend practices for storing application transient config
- Macros: path dependent type inference confusion
- How does MapReduce recover from errors if failure happens in an intermediate stage
- Do mixins solve fragile base class issues?
- Apache Spark working with pipe delimited CSV files
- Persist lists using the Play framework and Anorm
- Partial Functions and Execute-Once behaviour in Scala
- playframwork controller return ID of created object
- scala+spring seems to ignore Qualifier annotation
- How to make a POST request passing JSON as body with Bee Client (Scala)?