-Dhttp.proxyHost=<proxy_server> -Dhttp.proxyPort=<proxy_port> to VM parameters
Read documentation for more info
I was seeing this same error message and tried all the suggestions mentioned in multiple (related) threads. I was able to finally resolve the problem by setting up the HTTP Proxy directly in IntelliJ. Here's what my settings look like (Note: specify your network username and password in the corresponding boxes):-
It seemed that in my case, something was picking up the environment variables
https_proxy. Correctly setting (or in my case, unsetting, as I did not wish to use a proxy) these variables solved the proxy errors I was getting.
Add parameter VM
-Dhttps.proxyHost=hostName -Dhttps.proxyPort=portUse -Dhttps.proxyUser=proxyName -Dhttps.proxyPassword=proxyPaword
It work for me
Basically there are three ways of setting the proxy. Each of them seems to affect a different part of the IDE.
For all following three methods I recommend setting both,
https, since most connections to repos are established using
-Dhttp.proxyHost=yourProxyAdress -Dhttp.proxyPort=yourPort -Dhttp.proxyUser=yourUsername -Dhttp.proxyPassword=yourPassword -Dhttps.proxyHost=yourProxyAdress -Dhttps.proxyPort=yourPort -Dhttps.proxyUser=yourUsername -Dhttps.proxyPassword=yourPassword
1. Build Tools
Setting the proxy under "Build, Execution, Deployment" > "Build Tools" > "SBT" > "VM parameters" affects the SBT process that is executed after editing the
build.sbt file and refreshing the latter. Also, this is used for indexing (and therefore auto completion). This setting will also affect the download of SBT itself in the version you selected during project setup.
2. Other Settings
Aditionally, I used the setting under "Other Settings" > "SBT" > "VM parameters"
3. Setting the proxy globally
Another way would be to set the proxy settings globally with your
JAVA_OPTS as described here.
- Where can I set proxy for SBT in Intellij IDEA?
- Unable to find SBT plugin for IntelliJ Idea 12
- How can one set a value for all subprojects in sbt shell?
- Proxy settings for SBT from IntelliJ
- Scala code compiles through command-line sbt but fails when compiled through Intellij Idea - how set up Intellij to use external sbt?
- How to set options for the sbt idea plugin in Play2 framework?
- NoClassDefFoundError using sbt for builds and imports in Intellij Idea
- Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again in IntelliJ IDEA for Scala-Spark Program using SBT
- sbt version and scala version. project configuration for intellij idea with sbt-idea plugin
- Where to get the SDK for Intellij iDEA for Scala?
- How can I use IntelliJ IDEA 10.5.2 to connect to a database for a Scala application
- How can I get complete stacktraces for exceptions thrown in tests when using sbt and testng?
- How to use Scala in IntelliJ IDEA (or: why is it so difficult to get a working IDE for Scala)?
- Module SDK for Scala in IntelliJ Idea
- Where can I learn about constructing AST's for Scala macros?
- IntelliJ IDEA - sbt plugin - 'Expression type Def.Setting[...] must conform DslEntry in sbt file'
- How to add Jar libraries to an IntelliJ Idea SBT Scala project?
- IntelliJ IDEA 13: new Scala SBT project hasn't src directory structure generated
- IntelliJ Idea sbt managed source file
- How to debug/run a single gatling simulation in IntelliJ IDEA without sbt command?
- Add lib dir to IntelliJ for unmanaged sbt dependencies
- Changing Ivy Cache Location for sbt projects in IntelliJ IDEA?
- How can I enable remote debugging for SBT in windows?
- How to set the default project for SBT
- Intellij Idea setup for Scala, clarification needed
- IntelliJ IDEA Hotkey for comment does not work with Scala
- Intellij IDEA and SBT syntax error
- Attaching sources in IntelliJ IDEA for scala project
- How to set up Java and Scala in one single Module in Intellij IDEA 11?
- Why does IDEA report errors for build.sbt in a new sbt project?
More Query from same tag
- adding parameter values inside of parenthesis while using scala.html
- Empty folder in HDFS using Spark Streaming+Kafka
- How to read line with comma-separated fields from file?
- Confusion about Play framework's code
- Combine 2 partial functions
- Fastest way to take elementwise sum of two Lists
- transform anorm (play framework) value before binding
- How to transform Iterator[String] into a Reader instance for parsing?
- Mutating a Node of a general tree in Scala
- Error while casting dataframe column type : scala.runtime.BoxesRunTime.unboxToLong
- Convert a list of lists to dataframe in spark scala
- (java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: protocol = http host = null) In example play project (Scala)
- Merge two LinkedHashMap in Scala
- flink streaming window trigger
- Mapping OneToMany in Scala Play framework not inserting data to the second table
- private [this] w/ Case Class Parameters
- How to switch between multiple Sources?
- spass object index is not a member of package views.html
- Retrieve cookie value with Gatling
- How to debug SBT downloading a package for the wrong scalaVersion
- Redirect in Scala play framework
- Why return type for func1 is Unit whereas for func2 is Int ?
- Output contents of DStream in Scala Apache Spark
- Statements inside ?: expression
- Play Framework JsNumber argument converted to type Any
- Can implicit class also be Dynamic?
- Spark Scala SQL: Take average of non-null columns
- Getting “No unapply or unapplySeq function found” exception in Scala Play application
- What are the use cases of scala.concurrent.Promise?
- PySpark -Streaming job stuck and not processing further