This solved the problem: declaring the HashMap as [String,Object] explicitly:
val params = new HashMap[String,Object](Map("1"->"one", "2"->"two"))
- Jasper Reports in Scala using dynamic list of objects as data source
- Scala - using a list of ints as an index to populate a new data structure
- Scala :How to differentiate list from other data types when using Any
- Replace words in Data frame using List of words in another Data frame in Spark Scala
- Convert a scala list with key value pairs into a spark data frame using only the values
- Transformation of data into list of objects of class in spark scala
- How to convert list data into Json in scala using play framework?
- Read data from mongo DB using scala for list of case classes
- How To create dynamic data source reader and different file format reader in scala spark
- Applying an argument list to curried function using foldLeft in Scala
- Scala Get First and Last elements of List using Pattern Matching
- Why does Scala allow nested data structures like List or Array
- Parsing multipart HTTP form data with file upload content using Scala
- Create a HashMap in Scala from a list of objects without looping
- Read the data from HDFS using Scala
- How to create a Row from a List or Array in Spark using Scala
- Using Scala 2.10 reflection how can I list the values of Enumeration?
- Serialize and Deserialize scala enumerations or case objects using json4s
- How to turn a list of objects into a map of two fields in Scala
- Scala Dynamic Parse Json using case class No Manifest available for T
- How to read json data using scala from kafka topic in apache spark
- Is there a way to initialise Scala objects without using "new"?
- How to execute list of string SQL statements against a PostgreSQL db in Scala using doobie?
- Folding a list of different types using Shapeless in Scala
- Multiple constructors with the same number of parameters exception while transforming data in spark using scala
- Using scala parallelism when iterating over a java converted List to immutable
- Scala - How to convert from List of tuples of type (A,B) to type (B,A) using map
- How to remove null values in list of objects using Circe
- Creating a recursive data structure using parser combinators in scala
- How to splitAt a scala list using shapeless
More Query from same tag
- Pattern matching an object (Any) to a Scala Map
- Liftweb and memory in hosting? Tune up liftweb?
- How to convert Flink DataSet tuple to one column
- How to send message to all actor in ShardRegion
- How do I get the basic chat Scala/Lift application to run?
- Find actual type of a method parameter in macro
- Flattening a map with a value of Option[T]
- Why does running Spark job fail to find classes inside uberjar on EMR while it works locally fine?
- difference between rdd.collect().toMap to rdd.collectAsMap()?
- Using apache Spark to union to Lists of Tuples
- Scala: reflect class with implicit param
- How can I share variables between threads or otherwise handle this logic?
- Spark/Scala: How do I get rows that is in Top X %?
- RDS connections queue size strategy
- Spark MLLIB questions
- Slick Scala method inferred generic type
- Keeping a counter immutably in scala?
- How can a class and companion object see private vals in Scala?
- Symbol JSONCollection is deprecated in scala play and reactiveMongodb
- Ruby to Scala code translation
- Spark Scala - dataset[array[string]] having records -convert to records starting from new line
- why scala puts the version on stderr instead
- How to preserve order of a DataFrame when writing it as CSV with partitioning by columns?
- How to disable Gradle daemon in IntelliJ Idea?
- Loop over java Map with scalate's mustache implementation
- Spark - java.lang.ClassCastException when processing into a udf a column of type Array[Array[Map[String,String]]]
- How to bind to active route
- Multiple sbt projects with the same root
- Extracting type tag with Witness
- Can pureconfig use camel case config