You have many many libraries. Here you have a list of many of them https://github.com/politrons/reactiveScala
There is scala-reactive: http://github.com/erikrozendaal/scala-reactive
It is inspired by Microsoft's Reactive Extensions library, with an Observable trait taking the place of IObservable, and tailored to the Scala collections API as much Rx is to the LINQ API.
RxScala brings Reactive Extensions to Scala. Rx was first implemented for .NET, and is now being implemented in Java. The RxScala project is an adaptor for RxJava. Its code is in a subdirectory the RxJava repository.
This library is not yet finished. You have to expect breaking changes in future versions.
I don't Scala so don't know how good these are but here is a blog with comments that talk about FRP in scala: Functional Reactive Programming (FRP) in Scala (Fresca, ScalaFX) and here is the reddit that shows a stackoverflow conversation that led me to the above link.
I'd have a few questions about the FRP capabilities in Scala. What is
the current status of ScalaFX? isn't updated since 3 months... Is it currently usable?
It is definitely usable, there is just not an official release yet.
Are there any other FRP frameworks coming up (e.g. Fresca reborn)?
Fresca was my very first attempt at FRP in Scala. SFX as it is currently in trunk improves on Fresca in several aspects and as such can be seen as a successor to Fresca.
https://github.com/Netflix/RxJava Functional Reactive Programming library for the JVM, developed by Netflix.
There is Scala.Rx by Li Haoyi. In short, it aims to be a simpler, easy-to-use and more interoperable reimagination of (parts of) Scala.React.
Don't be misled by the Rx suffix. Scala.Rx has little to do with Reactive Extensions from .NET. Scala.Rx does not focus so much on asynchrony and event streams as rather time-varying values and the expression of functional dependencies with automatic change propagation.
There's reactive -- http://github.com/nafg/reactive. The repository currently contains two projects. reactive-core is a standalone FRP library. reactive-web builds on it to make it very easy to make very dynamic and interactive Lift webapps.
- Functional Reactive Programming in Scala
- Difference between reduce and foldLeft/fold in functional programming (particularly Scala and Scala APIs)?
- Is Scala functional programming slower than traditional coding?
- Real World Functional Programming in Scala
- Is Scala a Functional Programming Language?
- Is Reactive Programming bounded to Functional programming?
- Scala functional programming gymnastics
- Functional Queue From Programming In Scala
- How to enforce Functional Programming on Scala
- An example of functional programming in scala
- Coursera - Functional Programming Principles in Scala - can't work with example project because of errors
- Functional programming in scala - infinite streams
- Generic programming & Rotten Bananas in Scala involving functional dependencies
- How to rewrite this code in Scala using a Functional Programming approach
- What is a combinator in Scala or functional programming
- Functional Programming scala
- Need help to refactor this scala method in functional programming style
- Functional Programming in Scala - Building the Option Type
- Scala way of merging tuples in a list using functional programming techniques
- Scala Functional Programming Generics
- How to create a List of Lists in Scala in functional programming style
- How to manage DB connection in Scala using functional programming style?
- Functional Programming exercise with Scala
- Choosing between side effects and good API design in functional programming with scala
- What is used for a 2D board in functional programming with Scala
- How to implement db operation in scala functional programming
- How are the columns and rows counted in pascal function in Functional Programming Principles in Scala at coursera?
- Scala functional programming with vectors
- Scala functional programming operator :::
- Scala functional programming and mutability
More Query from same tag
- ScalaTest console output in IntelliJ Idea
- How to select a column in a dataframe by its number instead of its name
- Scala Implicit Parameters Projection Conflict , "Ambigious Implicit Values" Error
- Unit test cannot get the expected result, code show as below
- Is there a reason why sbt does not support the developer key?
- Process two very large CSV files. Load them at the same time. Replace some column in some files with columns in other file
- How I can read file with Array in spark scala?
- Scala read Json file as Json
- Scala, Type could not find implicit value for parameter n
- Why "Towers of Hanoi" is not working under scala 2.11.4?
- How to SparkSQL load csv with header on FROM statement
- What type to give for java.time.Instant while fetching StructType from case class?
- Which ExecutionContext to choose for Future in Akka applications?
- value decode is not a member of org.http4s.AuthedRequest
- Converting List[JsObject] to JsArray with Fold
- In Scala, can a program finishes/exits if one of his Future val is unfinished?
- Get Nearest Point with slick
- SparkSQL Select with multiple columns, then join?
- spark dataframe conversion to rdd takes a long time
- How to get all values from List of Map in Scala?
- Making one Option[List[MyType]] from three different Option[List[MyType]]
- How to assure the return StringList will be ordered : Scala
- scala and groupby: value Unzip is not a member
- Defining Writes for case class that contains property whose type is a Map . Json / Scala / PlayFramework
- How to work on small portion of big Data File in spark?
- spark.debug.maxToStringFields doesn't work
- Higher-order, partial function — where to place @unchecked annotation?
- What's the use case of DataSet Spark?
- Generating nested lists of Ints
- How to use Scala's Ordering#reverse with a TreeMap?