immutable.Map are different types, so you just can't assign one to the other which is what your code appears to be trying to do.
But there is a lot of confusion over
immutable in this code so I suggest going back to a basic course on Scala, or at very least providing some valid Scala code which shows the problem.
- How to map the array key value parameters using SCALA
- Scala Collections: Using a value of Set find the key from a Map object.
- Scala how to handle the exception when the key value pair is not available in properties file using scala
- Scala how to get the key of Map where value as List
- How to sort ArrayBuffer of Map on the basis of key value of map in scala
- How to add the elements into the Map where key is String and Value is List[String] in Scala
- How to loop through the Dataframe which is of type of Array and append the value to a final Dataframe using Scala
- How to sort a map in scala where the key is List[Double] and the value is double. And I wanna sort with double?
- How to convert a Seq[A] to a Map[Int, A] using a value of A as the key in the map?
- how to remove key value from map in scala
- Getting the maximum key value pair in a Scala map by value
- How to check which parameters of case class have default value using scala reflection 2.10
- How to select a object field for map value in Scala using groupby
- scala map get the value by key with key case insensitive
- How to get a scala Map value, when the key is a tuple in which only the first element is known?
- get the maximum value in scala map along with the key
- How Scala Array apply method returns the value at the index when the implementation is simply throw new error
- Dependency between Map key and value type parameters in Scala
- How to get the closest value from map by given key in scala?
- How to retrieve the value of a nested map using the value of the first map?
- Retrieving Key From Map In Scala Using A Value
- Scala - how come using a super-type with two generic parameters cause the scala type checker to treat the child-type differently?
- in scala how do we aggregate an Array to determine the count per Key and the percentage vs total
- Get value from an array in a map based on a key in Scala
- How to Append the text file using stored value variable in Scala
- How to read json array in scala using the Play framework
- How to replace value in map for a key based on a condition in scala
- Scala map key consists of 2 comma-separated sets. How to extract the first key in a set?
- How to manipulate a map using a parameterized class as the key
- Getting all key value pairs having the maximum value from a Scala map
More Query from same tag
- How to access InputDStream data?
- Ignoring an arbitrary prefix in a parser combinator
- Sequential input task in SBT
- How are TCP Connections managed by kafka-clients scala library?
- How to configure Play an JDBC with Postgresql?
- Why do we need the Option type when we have code contracts/static analysis?
- How would I implement a fixed size List in Scala?
- During debug scala in intellj, can we pause on a statement, and then run other code?
- Prevent imports of unauthorized classes in Scala
- TMap does not work as I expect with ZIO RC18-2
- Custom Partitioner for skewed data
- Scala Play 2.3 WS.url(...) Configuration Error
- Akka stream - Splitting a stream of ByteString into multiple files
- Collecting neighboring vertices graphx
- How to omit column values when doing a bulk-insert slick 3.x?
- Scala JSON diffs
- private field setter in scala
- IntelliJ "Cannot infer Scala class path..." but Gradle testCompile is correct?
- Number format exception writing parquet file using Spark caused by some fields having unknown value
- Scalac doesn't find dependent classes
- Play Framework: How to replace all the occurrence of a value in a JSON tree
- Idiomatic scala way to implement this simple split-like function
- How to exclude unmanaged resources from Compile scope only (not from Test)
- Play framework: How do I print index number inside scala template by using map
- CompleteWith directive in spray routing
- Dealias in class scope
- create a Map from scala.xml.NodeSeq
- In Scala, read a file where specified path includes multiple environment variables
- Why this Scala code returns NullPointerException?
- Run Mahout RowSimilarity recommender on MongoDB data