The default key combination is
Shift+Ctrl+X. You can configure another one by going to
Window > Preferences > General > Keys and then searching for the entry "Send selection to Scala interpreter".
- Eclipse Scala IDE 4.1.1 - How to run the load project in the interpreter using a keyboard shortcut?
- How do you run JMH Benchmarks on Scala Code in a Gradle Project using the Gradle Scala Plugin
- How to run an external file from within the scala interactive interpreter (REPL)?
- How can I run a Scala project as a Scala application by default in Eclipse IDE?
- Run Scala Dotty project using Intellij IDE
- How to run scala BDD tests in Eclipse IDE
- How to run an existing Scala project using VS Code and Metals?
- how do I map a key in eclipse to run the project run configuration?
- How to run the Scala code in Eclipse
- How can I decrease the memory heap for my scala project using Sbt?
- Using Eclipse Scala IDE v3.7.2 what is the key assist for multi-line commenting out of code?
- how to change the config file for correct java location to run scala ide - 'returned exit code 1'
- How to run Scala tests with the TestNG plugin in Scala IDE / Eclipse?
- Getting Error While Creating JAR from the SPARK SCALA MAVEN Project in Eclipse IDE
- how to add spark core and mllib and graphx dependency at the same time to spark project in scala IDE
- How to compile and run existing project of scala in eclipse
- How do I find the correct Maven archetype project for developing with Scala in Eclipse?
- How to load JSON file using Play with Scala
- How to initialize a new Scala project in sbt, Eclipse and github
- How to call the scala interpreter in a Simple Build Tool project?
- How do I embed the Scala 2.8 interpreter in a Java application?
- Scala Error: Could not find or load main class in both Scala IDE and Eclipse
- How to run Scala script using spark-submit (similarly to Python script)?
- How to load a scala file in the sbt console?
- How do I run the Spark decision tree with a categorical feature set using Scala?
- How can I load Avros in Spark using the schema on-board the Avro file(s)?
- How to elegantly implement the pipeline pattern using Scala
- Using Scala 2.10 reflection how can I list the values of Enumeration?
- How to create an Eclipse Scala project in typesafe activator?
- How to show images using Play framework and Scala in the view page
More Query from same tag
- How to fix stackoverflow exception in scala
- HOCON not substituting environment variables
- Akka framework (Scala) - Agents to store large complex state
- Why in Scala function defined without empty parentheses doesn't behave like function?
- Non-exhaustive warning on sealed class match
- Error of "No implicit ordering defined for U" where a trait which has extended Ordered
- IntelliJ: Deploying Play 2.0 app to .war file; what do I put in the manifest?
- Groupby and Subtract Spark Scala
- Can I string-build a Slick plain SQL query?
- Activity Tracking on webpage in scalajs
- convert java to scala code - change of method signatures
- Spark-Submit FileNotFoundException when i pass an argument
- In Scala why we need "=" while defining a method?
- Is there a ScalaTest Plugin for Eclipse Luna and Scala IDE Lithium?
- Json4s: Trouble while trying to convert Json attribute to java.sql.Date
- What might cause linking errors that disappear on clean in fastOptJS?
- How to run multiple sbt projects in parallel?
- How to connect to CloudantDB using spark-scala and read json documents in the form of a dataframe?
- Parsing JSON in Play2 and Scala without Data Type
- Tail recursion issue
- spark dataframe groupby multiple times
- How is delay of the akka scheduler?
- This keyword with scala and anonymous functions/classes
- How to activate the sbt DockerPlugin in scala?
- How can I read a file to an InputStream then write it into an OutputStream in Scala?
- Unexpected Scala Map type
- Unable to override bash startup script in sbt-native-packager
- Can you fetch schemas from spark databases via jdbc?
- Necessity of curly braces for one-statement Unit functions
- Gatling rampUser and active user