XScalaWT is quite nice. I am currently using it for a project.
Scala comes with a swing wrapper dsl, you can find it in the
- Is there any Scala DSL for GUI?
- Are there any tools for performing static analysis of Scala code?
- Is there any analog for Scala 'zip' function in Groovy?
- Is there any book or online tutorial for Scala DSL?
- For Scala are there any advantages to type erasure?
- Is there any OWASP checking tool for scala project?
- Is there any Scala built-in class for capturing an external process's output?
- Is there some extended version of unzip in scala which works for any List[n-tuple] instead of just List[pairs] like Unzip?
- Is there any workaround for Scala bug SI-7914 - returning an apply method from a Scala macro?
- Is there any good spec or library for uri-templating(routing) in java or scala
- Is there any way to describe the type in scala 2 for case classes companion-objects of particular type?
- Is there any way for ficus lib to inject in scala case class either Long or String depending on the value in configuration
- Is there any good example for ElasticSearch 5.1.1 Scala API using sksamuel/elastic4s or anything else?
- Is there any video tutorial for setting up Scala IDE with usage of both external libraries and debugging your own source code projects dependencies?
- Is there any way to replace nested For loop with Higher order methods in scala
- Is there any api for interrupt scala shell programmatically
- is there any DSL for streams/iterators?
- Is there any easy way in Scala to Iterate over a Map[String, Set[String]] and if a Value for Key has more than 'n' number of Strings
- Is there any cause for a scala print statement working outside of a for loop but not inside a for loop?
- Are there any methods included in Scala to convert tuples to lists?
- Is there a Scala equivalent for the python enumerate?
- Are there any documented anti-patterns for functional programming?
- Is there any Scala feature that allows you to call a method whose name is stored in a string?
- Any way to use some Scala for iOS coding?
- Any Scala SDK or interface for AWS?
- Is there any fundamental limitations that stops Scala from implementing pattern matching over functions?
- Is there anything like rubygems.org for scala libraries
- Is there a Scala wrapper for Apache POI?
- Is there a way to handle the last case differently in a Scala for loop?
More Query from same tag
- Returning custom sets in scala as an extension of function
- How to fail promise in Scala
- Is there a better way to pattern match and deconstruct my tuple, while discarding the rest?
- Is `finally` block executed in case there is `return` inside a `try` or a `catch` block?
- How to apply a list of modifciations on a scalaz State Monad without for comprehension
- Execute DB_ID sql function from scala
- Jenetics HelloWorld in Scala
- How to handle Cassandra "duration" datatype in Spark?
- How to find instance of a value type in Scala?
- Create temporary SparkSession with enableHiveSupport
- MQTTUtils.createPairedStream() is not a member of org.apache.bahir
- Why does sbt give "object scalacheck is not a member of package org" after successful scalacheck resolve?
- Integer to Binary in scala
- Spark 1.3.1 SQL libriary: scala.reflect.internal.MissingRequirementError: class org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.ScalaReflection
- Scala the default way to create objects that require a complex construction process
- Using case classes in lifted Slick
- Which tools can I use to benchmark a scala code?
- Correct way to profile a block in JVM?
- Load Text Files and store it in Dataframe using Pyspark
- How to debug Scala in Visual Studio Code?
- ScalaTest - check for "almost equal" for floats and objects containing floats
- Mocking WsClient in unit tests in play scala
- How to validate my data with jsonSchema scala
- Monad's left unit law does not seem to hold for Lists in scala. Are scala Lists not monads then?
- Left outer join of three tables with two conditions each not working in Slick
- Can you specify a directory to compile when running sbt?
- playframework connection closed while using both slick and anorm
- How to use new scala syntax to rewrite "TowersOfHanoi"
- Union returns dataset - Spark 3.1.2
- Adding a collection of different object to an ArrayBuffer