cd to the directory then type
For more options see here: https://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.3.x/IDE
You need to build your project once so that it downloads the required sbt plugins.
Easy way to build is using the
activator ui. Then in the "Code" tab click on "Build Eclipse project" or
activator eclipse from the command line.
in SBT type eclipse, in activator select code/edit/eclipse
You can do this from the Activator Web UI. After selecting/opening your project, in the "Your application is ready" pop-up select "Code view & Open in IDE". In the following code view there's the "Browse code" column.. to the right of the "Browse code" headline, there's a little gear wheel. That will open a menu that let's you open the project outside of Activator:
- How to create an Eclipse Scala project in typesafe activator?
- Attempting to modify typesafe activator UI. How do I import/modify the activator jar files in eclipse scala IDE?
- How to initialize a new Scala project in sbt, Eclipse and github
- How to use sbt-eclipse to create Eclipse project files of a project?
- How to create Scala project in proper way?
- How can I run a Scala project as a Scala application by default in Eclipse IDE?
- Create a new play scala project shows error in eclipse
- How do I make a (minimal) runnable jar file from a scala eclipse project
- How to create docker images for a scala multi project with sub projects
- How do you include files from a scala project in eclipse in a java project in netbeans
- How to create Scala SBT multi independent project
- how to create a scala sbt project model which represents a model to other sbt projects?
- Eclipse Scala IDE 4.1.1 - How to run the load project in the interpreter using a keyboard shortcut?
- An umbrella Scala project. How to create multimodules project with multiple versions of scala, and libs?
- How to create a jar using maven written in scala that can be added and used in other project
- How to compile and run existing project of scala in eclipse
- Create runnable Jar File from Scala Swing Project in Eclipse
- How to create Maven Project in intellij and scala for spark
- How to create SBT project with IntelliJ Idea?
- How to fully clean, re-resolve and rebuild a Scala sbt-managed project in IDEA?
- How do I find the correct Maven archetype project for developing with Scala in Eclipse?
- IntelliJ 14 - Create / Import a Scala / SBT project
- Scala Slick, how to create Schema ONLY if it does not exist
- How do I create a TestActorRef in Scala for an Actor with constructor params?
- Errors in Eclipse for Scala project generated by Play Framework
- Mixing Scala and Java files in an Eclipse project
- How to create annotations and get them in scala
- How do I create an enum in scala that has an extra field
- How to get the option to create a new Scala Worksheet in IntelliJ?
- How to force Typesafe Activator to listen 0.0.0.0:8888
More Query from same tag
- How to inspect an object in script like in scala console?
- Long linear queries in Spark against a graph stored in Hive tables
- Array SAM Scala not allowed
- Immutable state in FP
- MongoDB Scala - scala.collection.immutable.$colon$colon cannot be cast to scala.collection.immutable.Vector
- Scala: How to use function as a parameter?
- using caseclass versus structtype in spark scala
- How do I join two rdds based on a common field?
- how to parse specific portion of text file using two delimiters or strings in SCALA
- How do you print the select statements for the following Slick queries?
- Deterministic topological order in scala graph
- What does it mean to say that "unions are currently performed based on location, not on schema"?
- Instantiate a top level lazy value based on value we get in a method scala
- Unable to resolve mock[....] in playframework 2.6.17
- Get only the file names using listFiles in Scala
- Escape character for a String in Spark-Sql
- cannot call main class
- ClassNotFound Exception in Spark Scala Code
- Returning AutoInc ID after Insert in Slick 2.0
- Scala Lift - Get server root (disk)
- Maven or SBT with Scala?
- How to set up a spark build.sbt file?
- Scala library for plotting interactive graphs
- Why are while loops not recommended in scala
- Why is it impossible to use a variable with `to`, in Scala?
- Why does %AddJar command in Bluemix give an error?
- Spark toDF cannot resolve symbol after importing sqlContext implicits
- How to query using vertexId if vertex is made using composite key in scala gremline
- Collect most occurring unique values across columns after a groupby in Spark
- how can an example have two packages with same name