For pure Scala, there is scalaxb. It generates case classes and parser based on Scala parser combinators. It's still quite young, but if you steer clear of the advanced features of XML Schema it is quite usable.
Ditto on Scalaxb.
Has an issue with '-' in class and field name, turns into "u45" !!
You can fix with this code, to fix in place with this gist:
- Does Scala have introspection capable of something similar to Python's dir()?
- Is there a Scala operator similar to Haskell's $ (dollar sign)?
- Does Scala have an operator similar to Haskell's `$`?
- Difference between similar curried types in Scala
- Does Scala offer functionality similar to Pretty Print in Python?
- Scala tool similar to Linqpad
- Possible to code generic return types in Scala similar to C++ templates?
- Scala returns different types for very similar expressions
- Does Scala have Double Side Queue similar to Java Deque or Python deque?
- Appropriate Scala Collection similar to Python Dictionary
- Getting the minimum or maximum of two similar columns in Scala
- Scala Database Mapping Library Similar to iBATIS
- Does Scala have something similar to C#'s explicit interface implementation?
- Does scala have something similar to jython's standalone jar?
- How to write Scala documentation with runnable snippets, similar to mdbook?
- In Scala what is the most efficient way to remove elements in a list based on being similar to another element?
- Using JAXB in Scala to serialize to XML
- Any work on Scala that is similar to WebSharper
- Is it possible to wrap the members types with another type in Scala 3 similar to typescript mapped types?
- Scala JAXB 1 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
- How to write a Scala macro that evaluates to a Tree similar to "reify"
- Something like "Power assert" in Scala similar to Groovy?
- Is scala reference comparison similar to c++ pointers?
- Is there an ant wrapper for scala similar to antwrap in ruby?
- Collapse similar case statements in Scala
- Passing fields to Scala subclass constructors that have Java parents without similar constructors
- I am using spark version 2.1, I have a few of phone numbers and I need to assign same random number to the similar phone numbers, in scala
- Establishing singleton connection with Google Cloud Bigtable in Scala similar to Cassandra
- Converting one case class to another that is similar with additional parameter in Scala
- Booyer-Moore or similar in Java or Scala Libraries
More Query from same tag
- Why does apply with function parameter fail for println and not print?
- No RowReaderFactory can be found for this type error when trying to map Cassandra row to case object using spark-cassandra-connector
- Run my code written in Scala IDE (eclipse) in REPL
- Overriding a sealed trait in Scala
- Use higher order functions to concise scala code
- Can I move stackable trait logic to parent?
- How to read a text file in S3 bucket from inside an AWS EMR without using spark
- How do I write a query for mongodb using the casbah driver for scala that uses a substring and checks if the field is in a list of supplied values?
- how to write insert query for table that contains reference column to another table in play-slick with scala?
- How can I match case with shapeless variable?
- How to redirect request in play framework with scala?
- Scala Parse Json without knowing schema
- Slick projection operator/method documentation in scaladocs
- Explicitly enable SBT plugin inside another SBT plugin
- Make notification in playframework
- Error connecting to databricks in python with databricks-connect
- How to properly bind a trait to its impl when the later one has implicit parameters
- Unit-testing with cats-effect's IO monad
- efficient computation of haversine distance between elements of collections
- Strange fold scoping issue
- Build a RDD LabeledPoint from a Spark RDD object on scala
- Spark unit test fails due to stage failure
- How to add an Ivy SSH repository to SBT resolvers?
- Play 2.0 - checking if passed parameter is null
- Spark ML API to convert a vector to a probability for multilabel classification
- Scala's wrong forward reference error
- What advantages does scala.util.Try have over try..catch?
- How to join a DataFrame with itself, and aggregate
- An exception was raised during the creation of the specification: null
- Scala: Int doesn't take parameters on a recursive call