Have tried Storing your JSON object in request session. Or u can try caching the JSON object with the Timestamp then read it from cache map so when u go back to the previous from u can Repopululate by getting its attributes.
One way to add something to a session is like this:
request.session.copy( data = request.session.data + ("organisation_name" -> formData.toString()) )
Another way to add to a session at the return point is like this:
Redirect(routes.......).addingToSession("organisation_name" -> formData.toString())
- Storing form responses in session data
- Parsing multipart HTTP form data with file upload content using Scala
- Storing Session Variables in Lift Scala
- Error while posting data from angular js form
- PlayWS post multipart form data
- Sending multi part form data in post method in play/scala
- Play framework Scala - get session value in a form
- Looking for an alternate form of windowAll() that keeps data on the same node for aggregations
- multipart form data in Lagom
- Stream data from a Play Enumerator through Spray using Chunked Responses
- Uploading multiple large files and other form data in playframework 2/scala
- Play Framework - Getting Session Data in Views
- Pre-Populating form data using liftweb
- how do i insert data into my H2 database using a form
- Generate a session id for click-stream data based on conditions in Apache Spark
- Add data to session in play framework filter
- Play's built-in form helper is outputing the data type boolean in the HTML
- Scala: Map Option[String] in tuple of Form Data and access it
- Storing Scala data structures on disk
- Does immutability argue of manufacturing data than storing it?
- type mismatch; found : Int required: String when trying to persist the form data in play framework
- Encrypt Data in Play Session Cookie
- HBase storing data for a particular column with 2 or more values for the same row-key in Scala/Java API
- Storing Multiple Columns data in Edge and Vertices in Spark
- How to pass in session variable to a form in play framework/scala to be stored in database
- AKKA Http multipart form extract data and file
- Storing data in HBase using Spark
- How to pass additional form data to Scala Play
- In Lift with MongoDB, storing lists of heterogeneous data
- Get data from database in form of JSON in PLAY(Scala)
More Query from same tag
- How can I get complete stacktraces for exceptions thrown in tests when using sbt and testng?
- reading data from URL using spark databricks platform
- File Mapped in SBT Does not Get Copied to Classes Directory
- Spark RDD equivalent to Scala collections partition
- Play framework WSClient testing
- Overriding auto API mappings in SBT
- Modifying the response for Auth failure using LiftRules.responseTransformers
- Scala adding immutable list to mutable one
- Pattern matching Type as a parameter for functions, methods, etc
- Scala 12.x and Java 11 `String.lines`, how to force the implicit conversion in a chained call?
- Scala Spark Bigquery Connector issue - InternalException: grpc.StatusRuntimeException
- nginx configuration for PlayFramework static files
- SBT: Start a command line 'run' of the main class of a non-default project
- Why does spark-shell fail to load a file with class with RDD imported?
- Scala initialization of event callbacks in pub/sub model
- Issue with try-finally in Scala
- Unable to add a breakpoint in IntelliJ 15
- How do I sort a Map inside a Map in Scala
- Scala constructing a "List", read from stdin, output to stdout
- Group stream elements by weight function in Akka Streams
- Why does Json.writes[T] require an `apply` method?
- SORM development plans
- Defining and editing variables inside template
- What is the syntax for adding an element to a scala.collection.mutable.Map?
- Scala extract from list based on condition
- Convert an array to custom string format in Spark with Scala
- Default Constructor of Class
- why AnyVal can be converted into AnyRef at run time in Scala?
- Scala's eval in eclipse plugin development
- play sbt not starting on scala docker image