Try jsoniter-scala - it supports more than 10K fields for a case class.
Here is a test for 100 required fields.
Also this library has great performance characteristics, here are results of benchmarks which compare it vs. Jackson, Circe and Play-JSON libraries using JDK 8: http://jmh.morethan.io/?source=https://plokhotnyuk.github.io/jsoniter-scala/oraclejdk8.json
You can use kebs library - it uses Scala macros to create JSON formats for you.
Here is example for case class with more than 22 fields: https://github.com/theiterators/kebs/blob/fa9994086aac7eadd63c09c67e389a77c22beef7/spray-json/src/test/scala/SprayJsonFormatTests.scala#L161
- spray json parsing for an object with more than 22 attributes
- Parsing more than 22 fields with Spray Json without nesting case classes
- Play json merge formats for case class with more than 22 fields
- Writes for JSON views with more than 21 fields in Play 2.3
- How do I define Json format for a case class with more than one apply method?
- Customizing JSON object property names with Spray JSON
- How to define a JSON format for an object with nested generic types?
- Functor implementation for types with more than one type
- Parsing options that take more than one value with scopt in scala
- Case classes for formatting json - with and without the object id
- Playframework - JSON parsing object with single field - definition issue
- mutable.PriorityQueue custom ordering for a class with more attributes
- How to serialize more than 22 fields with nested object in spray?
- How to support marshalling and unmarshalling in Akka HTTP with JSON Spray for HashMap fields?
- Is there a way to map a JSON object with more then 22 keys in Scala (2.12.4) Play2 (2.6.3)?
- Prune for each item in array in Json object with PlayJsonTransformer
- How to convert Json with attributes with dashes to object with fields with underscores?
- How to include more than one item in my json object in scala?
- how to map form having more attributes than case class in play 2 with scala
- Define Reads for JSON property with a value which itself is a serialized JSON object of possibly null value
- (Un)marshall JSON with named root for Ember Data using Scala case class on Spray
- Noise free JSON format for sealed traits with Play 2.2 library
- Match "fallthrough": executing same piece of code for more than one case?
- Serialize Map[String, Any] with spray json
- Json Serialization for Trait with Multiple Case Classes (Sum Types) in Scala's Play
- How to respond with a pretty-printed JSON object using play framework?
- How do I write a JSON Format for an object in the Java library that doesn't have an apply method?
- scala - parse json of more than 22 elements into case class
- Parsing a large (30MB) JSON file with net.liftweb.json or scala.util.parsing.json gives OutOfMemoryException. Any recommendations?
- Pattern matching with more than one match
More Query from same tag
- Need to convert scala Node into Elem
- How to add repositories which require authentication in sbt project
- How to correctly use Akka's Event Stream?
- How to implement an iterator in Scala making use of sequences as does this F# code?
- Can I get a Scala case class definition from an Avro schema definition?
- Scala - Base Methods in a class
- How do I set `skip` (offset) for reactivemongo mongodb driver?
- Amazon SimpleDB for Scala Language
- Gradle fails when executes run task for scala
- Is this a bug in Scala 2.9.1 lazy implementation or just an artifact of decompilation
- Remove empty lists in Scala from ArrayType column in Spark Dataframe
- when I upgraded my ReactiveMongo library dependencies from 0.11.0.play24 to 0.11.14-play24 it throws me error
- Idiomatic form of dealing with un-initialized var
- How to execute only the outer for loop in scala?
- How to save and reuse Scala utility code
- Bypass last line of each file in Spark (Scala)
- How to implement automatic conversion from type class to interface syntax (Cats example)
- Is the Symbol a case object?
- Stop processing large text files in Apache Spark after certain amount of errors
- scala: futures and lists
- Combining validations with scalaz 7
- Calculate a mathematical expression stored in String - Scala
- How do I get executor related info from a sparkcontext?
- Flatten JSON using Scala
- sbt-assembly: how to link dependencies jar with main jar?
- Build Immutable List though Inheritance
- Scala: Why the class of an Array object is "[I" when calling getClass()?
- Reading Nested XML and Loading to Redshift Efficiency
- apply/get methods in Scala
- Converting types in Scala