The methods I needed are found on Db class
/** create a doc from an object with auto id generation */ def doc[T <: AnyRef](obj: T)
For retrieval there is:
/** get an entity of type <tt>T</tt> based on its id. Returns a Tuple3 of (id, ref, T) */ def get[T](id: String)
- Simple object retrieval from CouchDB in Scala
- How do I "get" a Scala case object from Java?
- Constructing simple Scala case classes from Strings, strictly without boiler-plate
- Scala - obtaining a class object from a generic type
- Read case class object from string in Scala (something like Haskell's "read" typeclass)
- Accessing scala object fields from java
- How to access an object Foo contained in a scala package object from Java?
- How to pass a class object from Scala to Java?
- Simple scala code: Returning first element from string array
- How can I reflectively call a method on a Scala object from Java?
- In Scala is there a way to reference the Companion Object from within an instance of a Case Class?
- Creating an O(1)-memory Iterable from an initial object and a function which generates the next object, in Scala
- Using Scala class defined in package object from Java
- Simple use of Scala collections from Java not compiling with 2.11
- Using vals from scala package object in java
- Diffrence between extends from App and object contain main method in scala
- How to decorate an immutable object graph from scala case classes
- How to reference outer object from inner class in Scala
- Getting case object instances which derive from a sealed parent in Scala
- Scala Object - get reference from string (in Scala 2.10)
- How can I call a method defined on a Scala package object from Java? (Scala 2.10.x)
- Scala Object From JSON Request
- How can I reflectively get a field on a Scala object from Java?
- What's the best way of accessing a DRb object (e.g. Ruby Queue) from Scala (and Java)?
- How to parse a JSON object (which is a list) into simple Scala class objects in scala?
- Why does my simple scala object hangs for a minute or so while it includes a future
- How to run simple Scala class from terminal?
- How to get generic simple class name from scala TypeTag?
- Converting package object contents from scala to java
- Access from Java a Scala object that inherits from a generic Java base class
More Query from same tag
- What is a "reverse controller" in the Play! framework?
- Unable to load a Suite class
- In scala, how can I find the size of an array element
- RestartSource masking the materialized value for the wrapped source?
- How to find the nearest value of two DataFrames in Spark
- Map on HList fails with subtypes of generic type in Scala & Shapeless
- Better way to override a function definition
- How to reuse Akka TCP connection to write messages?
- Compiling Scala scripts. How works a Scala script?
- fs2.Stream[IO, Something] does not return on take(1)
- Why does the signature of deriveHCons declare `HK <: Symbol` when Symbol is a final class
- Only getting items that are 2 months old or less in Spark Scala
- How to avoid return statement and escape from for loop?
- Shuffle a List in Scala
- How to execute multiple queries in parallel and distributed?
- How to specialize a type parameterized argument to multiple different types for in Scala?
- Scala Slick Lazy Fetch
- how many implementations a scala method can have?
- Conflict between type alias and singleton object in the REPL
- Use-cases for Streams in Scala
- Play Framework cannot find QueryStringBinders
- Reverse AJAX (Comet) and Spring MVC vs. Scala/LIFT?
- Scala/Hadoop: Compiler error when using classOf[CustomInputFormat] unless instance of CustomInputFormat exists
- Reset exponential Schedule when combining retry and repeat in a ZIO loop
- How to reference parameter of a higher kinded type parameteter?
- What is the current element in a Scala DoubleLinkedList?
- Scala - Unit found required: play.api.mvc.SimpleResult
- How to select specific columns from Spark DataFrame based on the value of another column?
- Why does not ; equivalent to the eol?
- Play application lifecycle