I know more about Java than I do Scala, but is it possible that your duplicate definitions of the Post case class are considered different classes by the class-loader?
You can add "scala.actors.Debug.level = 3" at the beginning of the client and server code to get more information about what the actor sub-system is doing. This will tell you, for example, if the message was received but dropped, or if its listening on a different port than you thought, etc.
- remote actor work only on localhost
- remote Actor doesn't work on Android -> stack overflow
- Akka remote actor server discovery
- Why does ensuring work only on else?
- How do I get the absolute remote actor url from inside the actor?
- Checking if remote Akka actor is available
- How to discover that a Scala remote actor is died?
- Scala Remote Actor Security
- Akka 2.1 minimal remote actor example
- akka sending a closure to remote actor
- Akka Actor how to only process the latest message
- Unresponsive actor system: ThreadPoolExecutor dispatcher only creates core thread pool, apparently ignores max thread pool size
- State monad - adapt functions that only work with parts of the state?
- Unknown UID warning when passing message to remote actor
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: BasicBSONList can only work with numeric keys, not: [_id]
- Porting simple Scala remote actor example to Akka actors
- Should I only send actor messages from inside an actor using modern Akka?
- How to terminate Scala Remote Actor client?
- Why Does :: Only Work With Lists?
- a scala remote actor exception
- Inconsistent behavior between local actor and remote actor
- Akka actor work handoff with Futures
- remote.shutdown() does not kill an akka remote actor itself
- Update actor state only after all events are persisted
- Breakpoints dont work Remote debugging Play/Activator
- How to disable Akka error messages when client actor disconnect from remote actor?
- Akka Actor: Remote actor exception "Futures timed out after"
- Akka Actor can't connect to remote server where Scala Actor could
- Scala Remote Actor Message type woes
- Why does $ not work with values of type String (and only with the string literals directly)?
More Query from same tag
- Does aspectj have access to implicit parameters on a method in Scala?
- Scala pattern matching against URLs
- Spark on AWS EMR: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: scala.Product.$init$(Lscala/Product;)V
- Akka: "Trying to deserialize a serialized ActorRef without an ActorSystem in scope" error
- Akka Stream source code repository
- Scala Swing: setting relative dividerlocation on SplitPane
- Is there a `OneOf` class for grouping classes with no common ancestor
- Assign multiple variables at once in scala
- Filter Scala dataframe by column of arrays
- An exception throw has type `Nothing`?
- How to break out of or exit a void method in Scala?
- Why do scala REPL and Ammonite behave differently in this point and which behaviour is correct?
- Creating an HList of all pairs from two HLists
- Setting User-Agent Header in Scala with Databinders Dispatch Library
- Cumulative product in Spark
- How can I use `Class.forName()` to get classes defined in a `ToolBox`?
- Are imports and conditionals in Play's routes file possible?
- How to perform JDBC authentication with Scala's Slick library?
- How can I connect to 2 kafka topics at a time, but process only 1 at a time
- Why do async calculations slow down the program?
- Pass arguments to Spring Boot RUN method in scala
- How to convert X => Option[R] to PartialFunction[X,R]
- Finding the sum of all columns in databricks error
- Scala create a numeric from a string
- Getting the parameters of a case class through Reflection
- Unable to Test POST request In Scala HTTP Akka
- Crontab style scheduling in Play 2.4.x?
- Scala - Extending a reference type without subclassing it
- I was trying to insert websocket API's in a project that uses REST API's using scala.When I compile the program this error occurs
- How to do subclass reflection in trait of scala