By default Play waits for next request (i.e. manual refresh of the page in the browser) to involve hot-reload (and recompile changed elements).
Run your app with
play ~run, so it will be reloading right after file's saving. and changed params will be visible to Idea 12 just in next few seconds
i just typed it into a google : http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin?pluginId=7080
- Does IDEA recognize Play Scala template changes?
- Intellij does not recognize code changes in scala main object
- Scala Compiler not found in Intellij IDEA 11 with Play 2.0 project
- IntelliJ IDEA Hotkey for comment does not work with Scala
- What does the word "Action" do in a Scala function definition using the Play framework?
- How to get Scala imports working in IntelliJ IDEA with the Play framework?
- Why does IDEA report "Error:scalac: error while loading Object, Missing dependency 'object scala in compiler mirror'" building scala breeze?
- Casting String to Long in Scala in template play 2.0 template
- How do I get Intellij IDEA 12.0 to work with Play Framework 2.1.0 app and Scala 2.10.0?
- TwirlKeys.templateImports with Play not being resolved in IntelliJ IDEA template files
- How to set up an IntelliJ Idea Scala project to recognize local Ivy2 cache?
- Play 2.0 templating - Scala `match` and `val` do not compile in a view template
- Define a scala function in a play template
- How to declare and access local variables in scala template in play framework?
- Where does one place a scala file in the Play Framework 2.0 so that it is compiled as part of the default package?
- Scala Play template vararg HtmlContent
- Scala worksheet does not evaluate object in IntelliJ IDEA 2016.2
- Dealing with Options in Scala Play Template
- Play 2.0 with Eclipse 3.6, Scala template editing
- Intellij does not recognize Scala List operator
- Inline variable in the Play framework 2.x Scala template
- Escaping HTML in a Java Play Framework Scala Template
- How to pass optional parameter to scala template in play framework 2
- Variable within scala template in play framework
- Changes to build.sbt to enable ScalaTest tests to run with Scala Play
- Play Framework Scala Template
- Intellij IDEA don't recognize Play 2.0 features
- Idea 13 and Gradle when trying to use scala-compiler in the Scala facets does not find scala-library
- Scala Play framework 2.2 - How to get information about a users loginstatus in template
More Query from same tag
- Scala How to write a get(name:String, type:Class) for map
- Play 2.1 Scala JSON parsing harder than Jerkson?
- How to run all scalatest of a multi-modules sbt with intellij?
- java example for sending avro/bytes POST request to server
- Spark scala - update/add new column in Json object and update with new dataframe value
- Fetch lines based on regex match along with the filenames from a directory using apache spark
- Creating Objects from type alias in Scala
- Play Framework 2.2.2 with JDK 1.7.0_79 Starting issue
- Scala curried function fails when in an implicit extension for Map
- Recurisvely iterate through nested Map[String, Any]
- Slick 3.2 with Postgresql?
- Submitting spark Jobs over livy using curl
- Scala map function over RDD
- create a Spark DataFrame from a nested array of struct element?
- cannot list files in a hdfs dir using new File.listFiles
- Chaining transformations in AntiXML
- Slick: Option column filtering
- java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: when spark-submit on yarn cluster
- how to read excel data into a dataframe in spark/scala
- Use -Xfatal-warnings but ignore deprecation warnings / Custom reporter using SBT
- update column of set type in Cassandra row
- Derived Scala case class with same member variables as base
- Replacement for specialization of method parameters in subclasses
- Two implicit definitions with same name for a method
- Spark Windows wont start
- Remove spaces between single character in string
- Extend NaturalTransformation of Coproducts
- How does `isInstanceOf` work?
- How to convert java.io.File to Scala Temporary File in Play 2.6.x
- Scala Future blocks transformations?