It seems you are on Win64 and based on the error message there is something weird about a path under
3\Software. This in itself would suggest it is not the path of the JRE/JDK. So what I'm suggesting below may not help.
I would do one of the following:
- install the 64 bits JDK on a path with no space and try again
- use the
mklink /Ddos command to create a link to the jdk and change
antto run with the jdk under that virtual path.
like this (start cmd.exe as administrator):
mklink /D c:\util\jdk "c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6"
The last time I compiled the compiler was a may be two months back and I was using cygwin, a recent 1.6 JDK installed on
ant has some option that dumps lots of information about what it's trying (
-v) I think. You can try see if it tells you more.
- scala compiler with ant build error
- Show Ant Scala compiler error with Gradle
- Building a project with mixed Scala and Java source files using Ant - illegal cyclic reference error
- Scala compiler build error JComboBox type parameters
- Why does the Scala compiler error with "Synthetic tree contains nonsynthetic tree"?
- Using -= with incompatible types (Double and DenseVector) causes strange scala compiler error
- running jupyter + Apache Toree 0.2.0 with spark 2.2 kernel generate error (Missing dependency 'object scala in compiler mirror')
- Scala compiler error on wildcard Array with val
- Intellij build scala module showing error with scalac:Error:scala/xml/MetaData
- Why does the Scala compiler disallow overloaded methods with default arguments?
- Class broken error with Joda Time using Scala
- Scala Compiler not found in Intellij IDEA 11 with Play 2.0 project
- Why does sbt build fail with "MissingRequirementError: object scala.runtime in compiler mirror not found."?
- Scala Compiliation error with intellij
- Unsupported version error using JTDS with Scala
- Read CSV in Scala into case class instances with error handling
- Make Scala compiler stop on first error
- Trying to cross compile a project to Scala 2.11 fails with "error while loading Object, Missing dependency 'object scala in compiler mirror'"
- Why am I getting this error when running Scala 2.13 tests in IntelliJ, but not with Scala 2.12?
- Why does Scala compiler fail with "no ': _*' annotation allowed here" when Row does accept varargs?
- Why does IDEA report "Error:scalac: error while loading Object, Missing dependency 'object scala in compiler mirror'" building scala breeze?
- Intellij: SBT-based Scala project does not build with Java 9
- at scala project, compiler error - Cannot resolve symbol List?
- Ant based Scala compiler is deprecated
- "Plugin Scala is incompatible with this installation" error with IntelliJ 14
- Error with javah when writing JNI in Scala with Java 7
- How do you use external Scala compiler with IDEA 12?
- Error message with Scala AKKA Actor
- Scala bug or feature? Multiple assignment error with capital letter variables
- Scala type error with Try[Int]
More Query from same tag
- scala ujson.read() returns ujson.Obj
- How do I pattern match arrays in Scala?
- Is there any game engine in Scala?
- Catch exception in Play 2 Test + Futures
- Scalac compiler to jar sources
- Can I simplify the following zipped and zipWithIndex?
- Spark submit Scala jar using Boto3
- generic case class to json using writter
- Compiler complains about class that extends DelayedInit not defining delayedInit method
- How to write JSON Reads for models without a matching constructor signature?
- Can't import play.api.test._ into scala REPL
- Actors: How to efficiently handle read-mostly data
- Call method in constructor
- type parameter mismatch with WeakTypeTag reflection + quasiquoting (I think!)
- Gatling user injection in sequence
- Offer to queue with some initial display
- How to use Spark SQL to parse the JSON array of objects
- Spark: restart counting on specific value
- when people say they run 'scala in the backend', in what context could they be talking about?
- Implementing ExpandoObject in Scala
- Scala - What is this NoSuchMethodError telling me?
- Is there a data structure like stream, but weak?
- Running a process as sudo in Scala
- How to turn this for comprehension into a flatMap implementation
- What are the applications/advantages of using partially applied functions in scala?
- Finding array with empty elements
- Elegant way to return first non null object in a list of chained callbacks
- SciSpark: Reading from local folder instead of HDFS folder
- Play Framework 20 - Creating a form in the view
- Apache collections UnmodifiableSet to scala immutable Set