Short answer: NO.
Long answer: Anorm is just a library for dispatching your SQL queries to the database through JDBC, retrieving the results and delivering them to you. It does not understand the differences between different databases because it relies on JDBC for connection handling, and on you for writing queries.
You either have to handle different DB engines yourself or have an ORM handle that for you.
PS: Unless you really need to have a DB agnostic application (and fully understand its implications), I'd suggest you simply target 2-3 popular engines and avoid the future complications.
- play framework anorm for different database
- persist object in postgresql database with anorm in a play framework 2
- Inserting array data into database on play framework anorm
- How to organise the entity model for play framework 2 when working with anorm
- Liquibase - how add changelog for second database in play framework with play-slick
- Joda DateTime Field on Play Framework 2.0's Anorm
- Errors in Eclipse for Scala project generated by Play Framework
- Play Framework For Scala: Compilation error[type Application is not a member of package controllers]
- Which is best data access options available for Play framework with Scala and PostgreSQL?
- Dynamic SQL Parameters with Anorm and Scala Play Framework
- Scaffolding for Play Framework 2
- Scala, Play Framework Slick issue - could not find implicit value for parameter rconv
- Play Framework for Scala - RESTful Web Service
- Play Framework JSON Format for Case Objects
- corrupt resolve for Play 2 framework support in IntelliJ IDEA
- OAuth2 provider for Scalatra or Play framework in Scala
- How to include file in production mode for Play framework
- Logging syntax for Play Framework 2 in Scala
- Play & Akka and blocking threads for database access
- Play Framework 2.4 Scala missing parameter type for implicit request in Action after ActionRefiner
- Play Framework 2.X and blocking database call
- Building tests in Intellij for Play Framework is very slow
- Is there any consideration for maven project and sbt project and play framework to share one single repository?
- How to not watch a file for changes in Play Framework
- Best mongodb driver for Play Framework 2.1
- How do you print out filled in Anorm SQL statements in Play framework
- Play - How to use different configuration files for Dev/Prod?
- Monitoring Tools for Play Framework Application
More Query from same tag
- How to invoke Play framework Action from OnChange
- Having problems parsing JSON object - JField(xyz,JDouble(90.21)) and accessing the value "xyz"
- IntelliJ throwing "java: error: option -source cannot be used together with --release"
- Max Live Size and Max Live Count do not make sense
- Add duration to a moment using time4j
- How to change the timeout in composed futures?
- NodeSq does not conform to expected type integer
- How to use type-parameterized components with scalajs-react
- SBT SCALA java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.mail.Authenticator
- scala reflection: matching a symbol against a given value
- Scala parse currency amount and remove the currency sign
- getFromDirectory not working in a akka-http route
- How do you expand one literal of regex into multiple lines?
- Use Scala ExecutionContext when 3rd Party Library asks for ExecutorService
- Logging with akka. app design
- How to create a new folder?
- How efficient is Scala's compiler at reusing known function results?
- Use UUID in Doobie SQL update
- Cannot build sbt project due to launcher version
- StreamingContext with filter in Scala/Spark
- non understandable error in a twirl file(scala+sbt+spray+twirl)
- How to get a reference to a Lift MetaMapper object by name?
- Does scala has "Options" to parse command line arguments in spark-submit just like in Java?
- Is there an operation update(key) = Option(Value) in scala.Map?
- In SBT, can one automatically name-mangle privately used packages?
- how to send message to every Actor (or ActorRef) in array in Akka?
- Scala pass List of Expressions and another Expression as one list to Constructor
- ScalikeJDBC won't connect to NamedDB for DSL queries in ScalaTest test cases
- If parameter-less case classes without parentheses are deprecated in Scala, why does Akka still allow them to be passed?
- Scala Seq vs List performance