Your code is mostly correct, except:
@inputText(searchForm("langCode"), '_label -> "Language", 'list -> "langCodeDatalist")
datalistis different from the one used for the input box:
< datalist id="langCodeDatalist">
Once I made these changes, it worked. Check the source code to make sure
@lang.langCode is getting pasted correctly.
- html5 dataset with play framework
- Create a 2d html5 click and play game with scala and play2 framework or playN?
- How to use IntelliJ with Play Framework and Scala
- "host not allowed" error when deploying a play framework application to Amazon AWS with Boxfuse
- Dependency injection with abstract class and object in Play Framework 2.5
- Which is best data access options available for Play framework with Scala and PostgreSQL?
- Play Framework - Redirect with params
- Dynamic SQL Parameters with Anorm and Scala Play Framework
- How to schedule an hourly job with Play Framework 2.1?
- How to create a global variable with Play Framework 2.0
- How do I get Intellij IDEA 12.0 to work with Play Framework 2.1.0 app and Scala 2.10.0?
- Play Framework REST with basic authentication and SSL
- How to print @ symbol in HTML with play framework (scala)
- Testing request with CSRF Token in Play framework 2.5 (Scala)
- How to run Play Framework 2.2.0 with -feature option
- Using Spring as a dependency injection framework with play 2.4.x?
- Play Framework & Scala: Problems with FakeRequest & JSON POST in unit test
- Debug not working with play framework activator, scala and eclipse
- Composing `Future` result in Play Framework with Scala
- How to set up play framework ApplicationLoader and Macwire to work with custom routes?
- Play Framework PathBindable with Dependency Injection
- Implicit Messages Provider instance was not found in Play framework with scala
- Using SORM with Play Framework 2.3.8
- Chunked Response from an Iterator with Play Framework in Scala
- Cannot resolve symbol 'play' error with Play Framework 2.4.x and IntellijIdea 14.x
- @Repeat Form Helper with complex object - Play Framework
- How i can integrate Apache Spark with the Play Framework to display predictions in real time?
- How to tune Play Framework application with proper threadpools?
- play framework 2: test a request with a json string as body
- Sending POST Request to Twitter API with Play Framework 2.0
More Query from same tag
- how to create connection pool in scala using mysql with play 2.2
- Turn list of key/value pairs into list of values per key in spark
- How to combine two spark data frames in sorted order
- dataframe spark scala take the (MAX-MIN) for each group
- Spark: Reporting Total, and Available Memory of the Cluster
- IntelliJ - No such instance method
- Merge two array into array of jsonObjects
- Using def-macros to capture source code
- Accumulate result until some condition is met in functional way
- Scala Iterator.takeWhile is dropping the failed element
- going to specific path in scala using scala.sys.process
- Scala Swing image
- Scala : Enumeration with special characters
- How to print the object details to a file?
- lg g3 doesn't use image from yyyhdpi if there are alternatives — as a result, image is blurred
- Scala - Convert List[String] to tuple List[(Int, Int)]
- Compile time guarantee a map has a key for each enum case
- Creating a Queue in Scala
- What does putting a case class before function definition in scala mean?
- What magic needed to use scala uPickle?
- Deriving type class instances for case classes with exactly one field
- Parse Json from snake case to camel case
- How can I use PowerMock to mock final classes in an SBT project
- Akka Streams override KillSwitch
- Compilation error not found: value x but I declared it already, what's wrong
- Getting the base path of the routes configured
- Unable to start Activity:No configuration setting found for key 'akka.version'
- False "Combinational loop detected"
- Why is this implicit resolution failing?
- How to query to mongo using spark?