If you are using the
scalatest-maven-plugin you should be able to do something like this:
mvn -DtagsToInclude=SlowTest,DbTest clean test
I might suggest that if you want to do some test in Scala, why dont you try using
it is good and easy to use.
- How do I run test groups with Scala + JUnit runner + Maven?
- How to run a single scala test with scoverage?
- How to run Scalatest with JUnit tests using maven plugin
- How to run scala tests with junit 4?
- Why does surefire ignore test categories for Scala specs2 test when run with maven surefire?
- Run scala unit test from command line separately with Maven
- How do I find the correct Maven archetype project for developing with Scala in Eclipse?
- How to run a single test in scalatest from maven
- How do you run cucumber with Scala 2.11 and sbt 0.13?
- How to disable Scala warning "The outer reference in this type test cannot be checked at run time"
- Misterious `classMethod` test in Gradle Scala unit testing with JUnit 4
- How to run Scala 3 applications in the command line with Coursier
- How to run python code with args with python -c command from scala
- How to run scala worksheet with options ?
- How to run Scala test in Scala native application?
- How to run sbt-revolver with a Scala project?
- How to test actors with components injected by Guice in Play! scala 2.5
- Scala SBT how to run both test and it test at the same time
- How to test for an Async side effect with Scala and Mockito
- How to run scala repl with java 11?
- How to test exception with Junit 4 and Scala?
- How can I run code locally with dependencies and exclude them when creating a Jar with Maven
- Run Integration test and Unit test using Maven in Scala project
- How to create new test report directory with timestamp every time I run a test and keep the old test reports using scalatest and sbt
- How to use maven to generate different artifactID with different scala version?
- maven test on scala code return successful build but There are no tests to run
- how to run scalding test in local mode with local input file
- How to run Scala FreeSpec tests with console using Maven?
- How to run main in a Scala object from Maven
- Can I run JUnit 4 to test Scala code from the command line?
More Query from same tag
- ListNode implementation in scala
- Understanding Covariance Example
- Spark MLlib K-Means Clustering
- Run/Debug Config on IDEA 13 for Scala Application
- repartitionAndSortWithinPartitions is not a member of RDD[(K, V)]
- What is the most concise way to construct/build JavaBean objects in Scala?
- Scala: passing impure function to a HoF
- how to update/transform/replace spark df column values using a hashmap
- scala : continue processing on exception
- Unable to access hive tables via HiveContext from Eclipse using maven project
- value not found in akka Producer-Consumer with actor
- Understanding scala binary compatibility on my example
- How does synchronization work in this scala example?
- Transferring typical 3-tier architecture to actors
- Circe Decode to sealed trait extended by multiple case classes
- Scala OnCreate alternative implementation
- How rewrite spark scala code to use it in apache livy
- how to get values from addition conf files included in application.conf in scala
- create list of String from file names in provided directory
- Add Int values of RDD[String,Array[String,Int]]
- Match, case with logic?
- Batch HTTP requests in Play!Framework
- Play: How to improve error handling and avoid creation of unnecessary throwable instances
- dynamic dispatch in c from scala
- How to convert a List to a java.util.ArrayList[String]
- Incrementally Load Data from RDBMS and Write to Parquet
- Spark Cannot evaluate expression: lag of a window expression
- How to simplify method using Option or PartialFunction
- Convert Dataset<Row> to a Typed Dataset having optional Parameters
- Hidden features of Scala