On JTable, method
setFillsViewportHeight is defined - so you can get it on your scala Table, too:
This would give you the effect you want.
- How can I get rid of the extra space in a Scala Scrollpane table?
- How can I get rid of the brackets in a scala DSL expression?
- How can I get the actual object referred to by Scala 2.10 reflection?
- How can I get the functionality of the Scala REPL :type command in my Scala program
- How can I get random data generated for scala case classes with the ability to "change some values" for unit testing?
- How can I get scala to work in the command line?
- Scala macros: How can I get a list of the objects within a given package that inherit some trait?
- How to get rid of extra escape characters while doing json transformation using scala play framework?
- How can I get the Scala compiler to infer the type of this function?
- How can I use scopt in Scala to get all of the remaining arguments?
- Scala class constructor, how can I get the names and types of the constructor?
- How can I get all the indexes of a Particular String in String vector in scala
- How can I get the Intellij debugger to treat custom scala monads the same as the standard ones?
- How can I get the value of an attribute called xlink:href of an xml node by using Scala
- How to get current time in Scala in timestamp/datetime format so that it can be stored in PG table
- How can I get the post parameter value from the HttpErrorHandler part when an error occurs in scala playframework?
- Scala how can I count the number of occurrences in a list
- How do I get the Scala version from within Scala itself?
- How can I easily get a Scala case class's name?
- How can I get the name of an Akka actor from within the actor itself?
- How the get the classOf for a scala object type
- How to get around the Scala case class limit of 22 fields?
- How to get the current date without time in scala
- How can I get Intellij to stop underlining my scala code?
- spark - scala - How can I check if a table exists in hive
- How can I access the last result in Scala REPL?
- How can I get the current SparkSession in any place of the codes?
- How to get the option to create a new Scala Worksheet in IntelliJ?
- How can I get automatic dependency resolution in my scala scripts?
- How to get Scala imports working in IntelliJ IDEA with the Play framework?
More Query from same tag
- Line continuation character in Scala
- Parsing a list of 0 or more idents followed by ident
- SBT - task to transitively gather subprojects information
- scala.swing Box equivalent
- How to order a list using collect_list in spark scala
- Top N mostly used in huge list
- Flink session window with onEventTime trigger?
- What type to use to store a single char in Scala?
- unable to read a CSV file present in AWS S3 folder locally in intelij using spark scala
- Parsing nested JSON values with Lift-JSON
- How to store dataframe, view in tuple in spark-scala
- How to check if WeakTypeTag or Type represents concrete type?
- Disable console output from the from the OPAL project?
- indexOf('?') for a list not working
- Catching unhandled errors in Scala futures
- How to write program in Spark to replace word
- Spark reading Avro file
- Unpack all groups from regex match
- Where to find sbtopts in Windows
- Filter a RDD by some other RDD[both RDDs have different type] in spark
- How is a function a value but a method id not?
- Left JOIN with AND clause in ON with scalikejdbc
- Missing parameter type for generic scan
- Can't run LDA on Dataset[(scala.Long, org.apache.spark.mllib.linalg.Vector)] in Spark 2.0
- How do I simplify this transitive application in Scala
- UDF take two parameter spark data frame
- How to remove unwanted rows in dataframe based on a list of items or descriptions
- create json representation for decimal logical type and byte types for avro schema
- In Scala, is there a way to tell which execution context you are running in?
- Repartition in Spark during Write with Partitionby