If you're open to using a SaaS offering to integrate with to provide your SP SAML use case check out PingOne APS from Ping Identity [Note: I work for Ping]. Adds SAML 1.1/2.0 to your application via a RESTful API integration and no toolkits to mess around with so you can guarantee your SAML is secure and compliant. Usually takes 1/2 day to integrate completely.
HTH -- Ian
I'm the creator of pac4j. At that time, there is supports for the OpenID/OAuth/CAS protocols and it's available in several environments: J2E, Spring Security, Shiro, Play framework... See http://www.pac4j.org for a better understanding...
There is currently no support for SAML 1.1/2.0 but it's on my internal roadmap. Just let me know if you are interested to work on that and require my help...
Supported protocols are:
- OAuth (1.0 & 2.0)
- CAS (1.0, 2.0, SAML, logout & proxy)
- HTTP (form & basic auth authentications)
- SAML (2.0)
- Google App Engine UserService
- OpenID Connect 1.0
- CAS and SAML 2.0 Implementation in Java/Scala
- What's the standard way to work with dates and times in Scala? Should I use Java types or there are native Scala alternatives?
- Samples of Scala and Java code where Scala code looks simpler/has fewer lines?
- What are the differences and similarties between Scala traits vs. Java 8 interfaces?
- On Performance and Java Interoperability: Clojure vs. Scala
- Java <-> Scala interop: transparent List and Map conversion
- Scala and Java BigDecimal
- Compatibility between Scala closures and Java 8 closures
- Difference between Java Optional and Scala Option
- What are the differences between a Scala Future and a Java Future
- Simultaneous Java and Scala development within the same project
- Maven: mixing Java and Scala in one project
- Mixing Scala and Java files in an Eclipse project
- One Play 2 Framework App - use both java and scala
- Scala Futures and java 8 CompletableFuture
- About generics in Java and Scala
- Scala and Java in same project
- Scala and the Java Memory Model
- How to set up Java and Scala in one single Module in Intellij IDEA 11?
- Best practices with Akka in Scala and third-party Java libraries
- Comparing Scala and Java Double.NaN
- Scala vs Java performance (HashSet and bigram generation)
- Wildcard imports usage in Java and Scala
- Why is a Scala companion object compiled into two classes(both Java and .NET compilers)?
- Scala getters and setters in Java class
- Setting different spaces for tab for Java and Scala in Eclipse
- Scala and Java Real-Time System
- Scala 12.x and Java 11 `String.lines`, how to force the implicit conversion in a chained call?
- No implementation for OWrites and Reads was bound in Scala Play app
- How JVM distinguish between Scala bytecode and Java bytecode?
More Query from same tag
- In Scala, how do I perform additional string manipulation when using foreach on a List?
- From R to scala: Importing Libraries
- How to get the list of scheduled job and stop it in Play Framework?
- Scalatra: printing the HTTP status code of all APIs
- Scala dot product very slow compared to Java
- Why does Typesafe Activator not set up documentation for dependencies in IDEA?
- ScalaFX multiple childrens
- How to gracefully shutdown http4s
- Scala generating time series data using external val
- Scala : day of week from Epochtime
- Scala - Two functions sharing the second parameter list
- How to disambiguate links to methods in scaladoc?
- Maven project cannot find junit
- MongoDB Casbah query field not exist or specific value
- java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Request timed out to in gatling
- How to read PLay! API docs?
- Scala combinator parser, what does >> mean?
- Persistence for akka FSM
- how to call an udf with multiple arguments(currying) in spark sql?
- scala generating jar file from scala-io to include in eclipse
- How to get out of(block) nested Iterators once value is found?
- Scala factory method for libraries with different implicits
- Guava BloomFilter - Error in Scala compiler: trying to do lub/glb of typevar ?T
- How to convert scala.io.BufferedSource to java.io.File?
- Where can I download an SBT 0.13 snapshot package?
- spark scala create map from list in dataframe
- yet another elusive non exhaustive match
- How to express this query in slick involving group by, having, count
- Import external library in Scala
- Play framework in Scala deployment