Yes, of course, you can have as many classes and html-s you want.
Did you strictly copy-paste the "howdy" method to "newHowdy" ?
Also, tags should be placed one after another, not inside. Could you, please, share both the full new HTML code and the snippet code?
- Adding more pages and .scala classes in lift framework
- 22 fields limit in Scala 2.11 + Play Framework 2.3 Case classes and functions
- How can I construct and parse a JSON string in Scala / Lift
- How to use IntelliJ with Play Framework and Scala
- How to write Reads[T] and Writes[T] in scala Enumeration (play framework 2.1)
- One Play 2 Framework App - use both java and scala
- Which is best data access options available for Play framework with Scala and PostgreSQL?
- Dynamic SQL Parameters with Anorm and Scala Play Framework
- Scala / Lift - Trying to understand Lift's simultaneous claim to use valid html and propensity for lift: tags and tag rewriting in render
- How do I get Intellij IDEA 12.0 to work with Play Framework 2.1.0 app and Scala 2.10.0?
- Adding and removing dependencies with SBT and Scala IDE
- Play framework routes, and scala predef values
- Scala Value classes and Mockito Matchers don't play together
- Scala object private scope with inner classes and methods
- How to show images using Play framework and Scala in the view page
- Scala and Play framework 2.2.0, Action.async and isAuthenticated
- Case classes and Proxy behaviour in Scala 2.9
- Better ways to implement more secure Play Scala framework session via cookie
- Making Reads and Writes in Scala Play for lists of custom classes
- Debug not working with play framework activator, scala and eclipse
- Scala Play framework 2.1 derived classes
- maven and lift using scala 2.8 : lift-mapper missing?
- Adding to scala map within for loop and conditional statement
- Scala 2.8 and Lift status
- scala Play 2.5 vs golang benchmark, and optimizing performance in play framework
- Scala reflection, finding and instantiating all classes with a given annotation
- Using scala and java in play framework 2.1 : Session usage
- Scala case classes and lists
- What are Scala <:<, =:= and <%< classes for?
- What's the Future of Lift framework and current work being done?
More Query from same tag
- Writing JSON array of strings with a blob element in Spark Scala
- How to compose monad transformers in scalaz
- Parsing Scheme using Scala parser combinators
- How to install Polynote on Windows?
- How to achieve higher parallelization than number of cores in a spark cluster?
- Case class's apply method type
- Spark: Dimensions mismatch when merging with another summarizer
- Flatmap and rdd while keeping the rest of the entry
- Scala eclipse debugger present class constructed from json is not clear
- twitterStream not found
- For loop to create tuples of adjacent elements
- Protected abstract vars in Scala can be implemented public?
- Java generics <?> and how to deal with it in Scala?
- Apache Spark - How to zip multiple RDDs
- Sources 'Compile' But Do Not Appear In Out Directory
- Scala: how to parse Hexadecimal value in range 0~FFFF correctly, making sure I always end up with 16 bits, as each bit brings value on its own?
- What exactly does "covariant in T" and "contravariant in T" mean exactly in Scala?
- How to continuous reading resources(configs) by spark
- How to bind data in heredoc of scala?
- Scala Map to JSON Recursive
- Immutable Map implementation for huge maps
- Extracting default field value from an object inside Option
- Find the duplicate values of an array column in the dataframe in Scala
- How can I delete multiple entities with squeryl?
- Scala encode multipart/form-data body
- Scala & Spark & sql merge lines to generate HTML
- Prevent Scalatra from escaping text in html page
- spark Sql query for selecting values from two columns if second column value is present in first column
- Error importing scalding in sbt project
- Converting entropy calculation from Scala Spark to PySpark