grater doesn't take a collection as a type argument, only a case class or a trait/abstract class whose concrete representations are case classes. Since you're just querying for a map, just extract the values you need out of the
Number may not be a supported type in Salat - I've certainly never tried it. If you need
Number you can write a custom transformer or send a pull request to add real support to Salat.
- How do I get Scala BigDecimal to display a large number of digits?
- In Spark scala dataframe how do i get week end date based on week number
- How to get the nearest number which is divisible by the divisor in scala
- Scala runtime compilation: how to get line number of the error message?
- how to get number of days between two java.sql.timestamp field in scala
- Scala Salat Deserialization: how to get a Map[String, Number]?
- How to get number of days between two given dates in Scala
- how to get virtual user number, iteration number and total virtual users count during runtime in Gatling Scala script?
- How to get number of days between two XMLGregorianCalendar Scala
- How to get Scala List from Java List?
- Scala how can I count the number of occurrences in a list
- How do I get the Scala version from within Scala itself?
- How can I easily get a Scala case class's name?
- How the get the classOf for a scala object type
- How to check to see if a string is a decimal number in Scala
- How to get around the Scala case class limit of 22 fields?
- How to use Scala in IntelliJ IDEA (or: why is it so difficult to get a working IDE for Scala)?
- How to get the current date without time in scala
- Get random number between two numbers in Scala
- How to get methods list in scala
- How to get last element of an array in scala
- How can I get Intellij to stop underlining my scala code?
- How to get a random element from a Set in Scala
- How to get the number of workers(executors) in PySpark?
- How to get logging working in scala unit tests with testng, slf4s, and logback
- How to create annotations and get them in scala
- How to get the option to create a new Scala Worksheet in IntelliJ?
- How do I get hold of exceptions thrown in a Scala Future?
- How to get min by value only in Scala Map
- How to get all request parameters in Play and Scala
More Query from same tag
- Where can I find scala documentation which list all available method in String class
- List Selects certain elements
- How to produce one Observable from another
- Does scala provide anything like C++ templates?
- Selecting all the rows between Two specific Strings in DataFrame Column using Scala Spark
- Scala parallel assignments only in declarations
- sbt 0.11.3: getting latest version of a git plugin
- Why Scala compiler throws IndexOutOfBoundException while applying foreach on a mutable list
- DataFrame error: “overloaded method value select with alternatives”
- SBT AutoPlugin dependencies
- Spark not working with pureconfig
- Move files between hdfs directories as aprt of spark scala application
- Scala Spark : Convert struct columns type to decimal type
- Spark: Creating an index using groupByKey to produce sorted, distinct value list?
- Inheriting self-typed trait with another trait in Scala
- How to aggregate akka-http routes using a trait?
- Exploding multiple array columns in spark for a changing input schema
- How exactly does the Scala implementation of <:<, <%<, =:= work in the compiler?
- java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: scala.Predef$.refArrayOps
- No RowReaderFactory can be found for this type error when trying to map Cassandra row to case object using spark-cassandra-connector
- No ClassTag available for A - but implicit parameter present
- Can't import scala.reflect.runtime.universe
- Upload Files directly to S3 chunk-by-chunk using Play Scala using Iteratees
- How to implement Insertion Sort in Scala?
- Getting the result of a Scala promise without a future
- Spark hangs during RDD reading
- How to replace elements of a breeze matrix in Scala based on some condition?
- HBase TimeoutIOException
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: better/files/File in spark-sbumit for scala code
- scala with xsl-fo: Aligning decimasl in table column