Partial answer: if I change
++= operator (appending to the sequence) to
:= (replacing the sequence) everything works fine (and
:= operators are used in the documentation). Even so I would want to know why
++= in this case is bad choice.
- sbt - defining custom configuration for sequential tests
- Optionally running tests in SBT with a custom configuration
- How can I get complete stacktraces for exceptions thrown in tests when using sbt and testng?
- define custom configuration in sbt
- Run sbt project in debug mode with a custom configuration
- Using a custom class loader for a module dependency in SBT
- sbt aggregate coverage reports for unit and integration tests
- Set default env variable for test configuration in sbt
- How to run sbt tests for debugging when debug is disabled by default?
- Configuring junitxml output for specs2 tests in sbt 0.10
- How to do Slick configuration via application.conf from within custom sbt task?
- Is there a configuration file for Scala REPL / SBT Console?
- Custom sbt configuration with Intellij auto import
- SBT Scaladoc configuration for the standard library
- sbt test-only not picking up jvm option when forking a jvm for tests
- Custom sbt task to run tests by tag
- javaOptions for custom test configuration with Play/SBT
- How to change value of setting for a custom configuration under play/sbt?
- SBT plugin - User defined configuration for Command via their build.sbt
- How to add custom commands in Dockerfile for sbt plugin
- Hive configuration for Spark integration tests
- Setting testFrameworks for a specific SBT configuration
- How to use a separate configuration file for tests in CI, using Play and sbt?
- How to set custom configuration file for testing?
- Choosing main based on an argument in scala sbt (or: defining alias for runMain)
- SBT doesn't compile tests located in custom test source folders
- Setting up actions for multiple test folders in SBT using 'Simple' configuration
- Overriding fork setting for custom SBT task
- scala play sbt configuration for simple tutorial
- Disable aggregate for sbt custom task
More Query from same tag
- How to represent this FSM in GADT
- How to get array from a json formatted form in Scala?
- Difference between dot and space in Scala
- Spark HashingTF result explanation
- Using elastic4s local client for testing
- How to define cast and implicit cast operations for a Scala class of mine?
- Scala: Why lower bounds in existential type declaration not enforced?
- can`t import kamon-play-26 using SBT
- Using scala object inside java?
- Move file from one folder to another on HDFS in Scala / Spark
- Scala: Function returning an unknown type
- Is it possible to insert a record in a table with a VARCHAR PK using Anorm?
- IOException during splitting java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.io.FileNotFoundException when loading HFile to HBase
- Efficient way to match case object in scala
- Scaldi dependency injection and Akka Actors
- Scala generic with trait matching
- Scalding: parsing comma-separated data with header
- Akka scheduler not completing
- How to communicate between threads in Scala?
- Which things around case classes will be removed after Scala 2.9 exactly?
- assigning to local variables in scala template in play framework
- How to zip lists only if they of the same size and fail if their sizes differ?
- Scala save future value to variable
- How to pattern match a scala immutable queue?
- sbt gen-idea scala version error
- Call doAnswer with function as argument in scala play 2.4
- How Escalante is compared to Jetty in runtime memory usage?
- how to print a rdd correctly
- Greenplum, Pivotal HD + Spark, or HAWQ for TBs of Structured Data?
- Stateful aggregation function in PySpark