As it turns out, this is one of those rare times as a developer where the issue is not in any way caused by me. I filed a JIRA ticket on the Sonatype tracker and it turns out there was an with their tooling that caused my account to have not been granted the correct permissions during provisioning.
To address @MikeAllen's comments, I had already created a JIRA account and had my repository created by filing a JIRA ticket as a part of their workflow (this was done 5 days prior). The directory corresponding to my domain/group of
us/hexcoder was not created until I pushed my first snapshot as seen by the timestamps in the directory browser. It does not appear to be created during repository provisioning.
Finally, I wholly believe that performing one's due diligence is a necessity when it comes to investigating and debugging errors. However do not take it to the extreme as I often do and neglect to ask for assistance from others after a reasonable amount of time has been spent.
- Publishing to Sonatype via SBT
- SBT publishing via SSH key auth not working
- SBT: Dependency On Other SBT Project Without Publishing
- Run project with java options via sbt
- How do I actually run the Gatling test via SBT
- What is the difference between adding a dependency via libraryDependencies versus an sbt plugin?
- How to do Slick configuration via application.conf from within custom sbt task?
- Publishing from sbt to a local maven repo
- SBT can't resolve dependency that exists on Sonatype repo
- Permission denied to bind to port when running Scala application via SBT
- Passing parameter to scala test, which are executed via sbt
- How to pass scalacOptions (Xelide-below) to sbt via command line
- Is there a way to get all dependencies of the project via sbt plugin?
- Is there a way to specify an alternate location for sbt to look for build config via the command line?
- How do I prevent sbt from publishing pom.xml
- Prevent sbt from publishing an automatically aggregated root project
- Publishing an sbt artifact to the filesystem, with resolver specified in ~/.sbt/repositories file
- Passing external arguments to sbt jar (created via sbt-assembly)
- Publishing an sbt scala project to Artifactory with the env vars
- sbt scripted plugin fails as an unresolved dependency on publishing cross-compiled scala versions
- Adding joda-time as manageable dependency via sbt
- Scala SBT set dockerRepository "Repository for publishing is not specified"
- Publishing a generated JAR file to Maven using SBT
- SBT plugin - User defined configuration for Command via their build.sbt
- sbt (Scala) via SSH results in command not found, but works if I do it myself
- Executing sbt in command line via python script and outputting to file
- Using SBT on a remote node without internet access via SSH
- How to check for existence of artifact before publishing in SBT
- Preserving Manifest.mf when building via sbt assembly
- Change sbt boot and ivy dirs via environment variables
More Query from same tag
- Slick 3.1.x Generic DAO for JdbcProfile error "value id is not a member of ..."
- Is there a macros to see my code in runtime?
- Play: Binary webservice response
- How to married scalajs-react and autowire on a client side?
- "datasource not a member of org.apache.phoenix" when trying to Save DataFrames to Phoenix using DataSourceV2
- Hadoop Configuration in Spark
- Sparkling Water on Windows
- List files in directory (including file information) with Scala/Spark
- Form Casting in Play Framework 2.0.4 with securesocial
- scala play framework reverse routing and controllers
- Get value from an array in a map based on a key in Scala
- Where do SBT env variables come from?
- Dynamic trait difference from Scala 2.9 to 2.10
- Scala type inference breaking down in obvious setting?
- Are constructor parameters treated differently in classes vs. case classes?
- Catching messages thrown by classes in a lower level
- Scala and mongodb different model version
- HDFS file system, get latest folders using scala API
- Scala: check that a case class tree doesn't contain any null
- Implementing routing with Spray clients inside an ActorSystem
- Spark dataframe statements work differently inside class definition
- Scala Method Parameters - Combining variable arguments and default parameters
- Is it possible for an optional argument value to depend on another argument in Scala
- Pattern matching on big/long case classes
- Row.key and row.value not working in spark structure streaming code
- Rename columns with words together in Spark
- This Akka stream sometimes doesn't finish
- Converting a Scala implicit conversion method to a 2.10 implicit class
- Construct Scala Object (Singleton) from ClassTag
- How can I build an anonymous instance of a generic type?