I ended up using:
lazy val core: Project = Project("core", file("core"), settings = Defaults.defaultSettings ++ Seq( libraryDependencies ++= Seq( "com.typesafe.play" %% "play" % play.core.PlayVersion.current % "provided" ) ) )
% "provided" bit seems to work, so I guess that is better to use.
There probably is no easy way to pick some of the dependencies, unless you list them with their versions.
- Playframwork 2 subproject library with dependencies on play dependency's
- Noise free JSON format for sealed traits with Play 2.2 library
- Library to Integrate Facebook login with Play Framework?
- How to exclude library dependencies with explicit URL from generated pom?
- Injecting dependencies in tests in Play framework with scaldi
- Unresolved Dependencies sbt with play framework
- Why is the Unresolved Dependencies error with SecureSocial and Play 2.3.2?
- Does the Play framework come with an included email templating library or tool?
- Deserialize multi JSON string with Play JSON library
- Stripe Payment Library Issue with Scala and Play app
- Play 2.7.x: ProvisionException: Unable to provision play.api.Application with circular dependencies
- Play app with dependencies on 3 other play apps
- getting serealizing case class with play json library
- Failed to build Scala program with gradle and java library dependencies
- How filter a JSLookup/JSObject with the Scala Play library
- Play framework compilation issues with dependencies
- Scala: how to build Scala project with cross build alongside different library dependencies
- How to get a list with the Typesafe config library
- Using a Java library with Scala reserved words
- How to use IntelliJ with Play Framework and Scala
- SBT: is it wise to fix eviction warnings of library dependencies
- Scala Compiler not found in Intellij IDEA 11 with Play 2.0 project
- How to add native library dependencies to sbt project?
- Play 2.x : Reactive file upload with Iteratees
- How to create a custom 404 page handler with Play 2.0?
- Multiple executable jar files with different external dependencies from a single project with sbt-assembly
- How to load JSON file using Play with Scala
- How to exclude transitive dependencies of other subproject in multiproject builds?
- Working offline with SBT and SNAPSHOT dependencies
- "host not allowed" error when deploying a play framework application to Amazon AWS with Boxfuse
More Query from same tag
- Play 2.4 dependency injection in Akka actors
- need to remove first line from a string and then first two word in scala
- Scalafix: resolving object apply method
- define a scala variable scope
- docker.io - Connecting to MySQL with Scala
- How can you force Twitter's Scala Eval to prevent injecting code? I would like to limit Eval to specifying config parameters
- Custom Actions with multiple implicit arguments
- Using Numeric type-class in LMS (lightweight modular staging)
- Akka stream IOResult: how to check error?
- Skip/Take with Spark SQL
- How to get ScalaTest to populate test runtimes in the xml report?
- Vector() in JSON string produced by JSON Feeder in Gatling
- scala override java class method
- Automatically wrapping/converting JavaBeans into case classes
- Compare dataframes and retrieve matching records
- Spark: how to group rows into a fixed size array?
- Create DF/RDD from nested other DF/RDD (Nested Json) in Spark
- java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: scala.Predef$.refArrayOps in Spark job with Scala
- for-comprehension vs Future.sequence
- List of functions with duplicates
- Syntax of aggregateByKey in spark scala
- trimming all string type columns dynamically of dataframe scala spark
- Intellij - see where an implicit session is coming from
- Is there a `OneOf` class for grouping classes with no common ancestor
- How to migrate Actor-based logic to Akka Streams?
- Scala compilation issue "forward reference extends over definition of value"
- Constrain function based on origin (Path Dependent type? Type Generation?)
- Is there an equivalent to Python's islice in Scala?
- Scala really weird Type Mismatch
- How to implement simple DSL for declaration of trees in Scala?