The package "views" need to be the last in structure path, so you must change your structure from:
For now I follow different structure:
and this of course works (maybe this is even better).
Another idea is to create separate
play module. Or even different
(rest) application.. depending on what 'stuff' is in each concrete case.
So this is alternative solution, I don't know how to refer to root in that case:
- PlayFramework 2 cannot import a tag when view-structure is deeper than 0
- Scalatra cannot find view when deploying as stand-alone
- IntelliJ Cannot Import sbt Project
- Strange sbt bug where I cannot import sbt project due to keys colliding with themselves
- Spark UDF called more than once per record when DF has too many columns
- IntelliJ IDEA: Cannot import SBT project
- Custom mapping to nested case class structure in Slick (more than 22 columns)
- Merge Schema with int and double cannot be resolved when reading parquet file
- Playframework JSON parsing - Null pointer exception - when array is present
- When could Futures be more appropriate than Actors (or vice versa) in Scala?
- Why does Akka fail with "IllegalStateException: cannot create children while terminating or terminated" when testing with ScalaTest?
- I can not import filters in playframework 2.3.0
- Error when trying to write to hdfs: Server IPC version 9 cannot communicate with client version 4
- Play Framework - ExecutionContext cannot be resolved when trying to map a Promise
- Unable to import ChannelSftp.LsEntry from Jsch when I use it in Scala code, why?
- How to handle nested structure when traversing with state monad
- InvalidRequestException(why:empid cannot be restricted by more than one relation if it includes an Equal)
- Extracting Structure Failed when importing an sbt project
- How to add cache mechanism when using anorm in Playframework
- SBT - Multi project merge strategy and build sbt structure when using assembly
- In Scala, when would be a good time to use lazily evaluated parameter rather than to use a function as a parameter?
- scala build with SBT cannot import java classes?
- Is there a performance penalty when composing spark UDFs (rather than having UDFs as one)?
- Playframework 2.0 define function in View Template
- A case when Slick uses more connections than threads
- When is one Set less than another in Scala?
- Why parameter type is needed for expanded function when there are more than 1 parameter?
- What does it mean when macro annotation cannot be used in the same compilation that defines it?
- Why implicit parameters cannot be passed explicitly when they undergo an implicit conversion?
- scala: map-like structure that doesn't require casting when fetching a value?
More Query from same tag
- Spark Structured Streaming Processing Previous Files
- Free Monad interpreter
- Resolving types in F-bounded polymorphism
- Adding standard Java libraries with SBT
- Sorting List of values in a RDD in Scala
- How to segregate lines which match my condition in Scala?
- Is it possible to convert apache ignite rdd to spark rdd in scala
- Update scala DF based on events
- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Failed to find data source: org.apache.bahir.sql.streaming.mqtt.MQTTStreamSinkProvider. Please find packages
- How can I get a deep element of a json string in scala?
- error: too many arguments for method apply creating a Tree
- Spark SQL using a window - collect data from rows after current row based on a column condition
- Unable to run a standlone scala file
- How to create a generic function that can be applied to two one or more types containing the same parameters?
- How to compose a zero-argument function?
- Recommend way to loading a large lookup table/index for a Play application
- How to limit decimal values to 2 digits before applying agg function?
- Scala parser combinator reduce/foldLeft
- How to count the number of values based on another column?
- SRC = routes assets (dynamic URL by user connected)?
- scala, transform a callback pattern to a functional style internal iterator
- Python vs Scala (for Spark jobs)
- How to call functions dynamically play framework scala
- Partition column disappears in result set dataframe Spark
- how to use repl to create instance of a case class defined in object
- What's the best way using Scala and SBT to create samples for a library that can be built from the SBT CLI?
- Plotly and IntelliJ IDEA
- Scala Play Slick RejectedExecutionException on ScalaTest runs
- How to allow/wait for Akka streams to complete on JVM shutdown?
- Generate Kafka message with Headers using Apache Spark