If I got your question right, you are asking how to escape special characters in scala. It's pretty much same as other languages. using escape character \
val str = " \\\" " //output str: \"
or follow the below special syntax to store in string value with exactly what is inside the triple quotes.
val str = """ \" """ //output str: \"
- Play framework, Display special characters
- How i can integrate Apache Spark with the Play Framework to display predictions in real time?
- image display using play framework and scala
- how to display image( as image path ) from database in play framework
- Using play framework and scala how to display image path from database
- typeahead bootstrap + play framework - Why do I need to HTML encode single quote characters in JSON being passed to HTML?
- Passing JSON String to Google Charts in Play Framework controller to Scala view is not recognized nor do the charts display
- Play Framework 2.1.2 internationalization doesn't work with Finnish characters
- Display Form Validation error messages with twitter bootstrap in scala and Play framework
- Play with Scala: how to nest special characters
- Parsing special characters (e.g., è, é, and ®) JSONs in Play for Scala (version 2.3.x)
- Display async web service logs on browser real time using scala and play framework
- How to handle optional query parameters in Play framework
- Play Framework 2.1 - Cannot find an implicit ExecutionContext
- Play Framework - add a field to JSON object
- Securing REST API on Play framework and OAuth2
- 22 fields limit in Scala 2.11 + Play Framework 2.3 Case classes and functions
- parsing a Json Array in play framework JsObject
- How to use IntelliJ with Play Framework and Scala
- How to integrate Play Framework 2.0 into Gradle build management using Maven dependencies?
- Play Framework 2.1 - AngularJS routing - best solution?
- Play Framework 2.4 Writes[-A] vs OWrites[-A], Format[A] vs OFormat[A]. Purpose?
- How to implement implicit Json Writes of embedded object in Play Framework 2.x
- Joda DateTime Field on Play Framework 2.0's Anorm
- How to contribute modules in Play Framework 2.0?
- Use of option helper in Play Framework 2.0 templates
- Scala to JSON in Play Framework 2.1
- Errors in Eclipse for Scala project generated by Play Framework
- Play Framework For Scala: Compilation error[type Application is not a member of package controllers]
- How do I find the absolute path to a Play Framework app?
More Query from same tag
- How to asynchronously get headers without downloading the entire page?
- call-by-name function is evaluated before invoke
- scala: How can I define an order of execution among multiple dependent tasks in SBT settings?
- IndexOutOfBoundsException when writing dataframe into CSV
- Implicit ParameterBinderFactory[org.joda.time.LocalDateTime] for the parameter type
- Scala files don't get compiled to .class files in out folder
- Resolving Implicits in Multiple Extended Traits
- Spark connection pooling - Is this the right approach
- Depth Search in Spark Scala
- How to ensure implicit variable is passed from trait to method?
- Is finally "out of scope" in a try/catch block
- How to detect too many messages? [Akka Actors]
- How do i convert string array into long array in Scala
- Resuming the permutation generation in Scala after using grouped permutation generation
- What is the use of FastFuture in akka
- How to wrap procedural algorithms in OOP language
- Difference between Apache spark mllib.linalg vectors and spark.util vectors for machine learning
- How to get return type string of a method using Scala reflection?
- Passing sqlContext as an implicit parameter in Spark
- Cannot connect to Spark cluster programmatically but spark-shell can?
- "Parameter type in structural refinement may not refer to an abstract type defined outside that refinement"
- Is there a Pattern in Scala that add a method to an Array object?
- What is the suggested way to instantiate a js.Object for API wrappers
- How to get system IOPS and disk IOPS in java/scala
- Fetch elements from Option[Any] of List
- Case Class to Json: Design Pattern on How to Avoid Repetitive Pattern Match without Using External Json Lib
- How to interpret this def that uses a PartialFunction?
- Scala: Reading HDFS file as Stream
- scalate does not compile templates in tomcat
- Case class implementing trait