The answer to this is so simple, I can't believe I didn't have this idea earlier...
I just had to add the full package name in the first line of the view...
..and then I don't even have to import the package. I can now display each attribute value of a document separately with e.g.
Should anybody be interested, here's the full view file.
- How to pass a Casbah result to view in Play Framework?
- How to pass Request Header from Main view to Partial View in Play framework
- How to pass array of array (list of list) to view in play framework 2.x?
- How to pass flash data from controller to view with Play! framework
- How to show images using Play framework and Scala in the view page
- How to pass optional parameter to scala template in play framework 2
- Play framework 2 : How to pass object between routes, views, and controller?
- How to return model query result as JSON in scala play framework
- How to execute tests on the argument that a controller passes to the view in Play Framework
- Play Framework compile giving warnings, how to view them?
- How to map multiple Futures and pass them as arguments to a view using Play with Scala
- How can I render the current controller and action name in the view of Play Framework 2?
- how to invoke scala method in play framework view page
- How to pass Seq[(model, Seq[model2])] to Scala Play framework 2.5 view?
- In Play Framework 2, how do I pass in an external value for form validators to use?
- How to pass custom objects from Play Framework filters to controllers?
- How to render excel file from dynamic result set in Play framework for download without using server memory
- How to return http Result in play framework in case of recovering future?
- Play framework Scala - how to pass text from a textInput in a form into a function
- Using Scala Play and Slick, how do I pass non-trivial relationships to the view
- Play Framework 2. Pass view into view
- How to handle optional query parameters in Play framework
- How to use IntelliJ with Play Framework and Scala
- How to integrate Play Framework 2.0 into Gradle build management using Maven dependencies?
- How to implement implicit Json Writes of embedded object in Play Framework 2.x
- How to contribute modules in Play Framework 2.0?
- How do I find the absolute path to a Play Framework app?
- How to render JSON response in Play framework v2.0 (latest build from GIT)
- Play framework how do sessions and cookies work?
- How to force Play framework 2 to always use SSL?
More Query from same tag
- In scala shapeless library, is there a native way to convert a product type (HList/Generic/NamedGeneric) to an int singleton type equal to its arity?
- Why do the following tests return false in Scala?
- Where was global scope in playframework and what are the benefits of it going away?
- Package object for one-liner Scala classes
- How to perform join with where clause on previously filtered single record integer value in Scala Spark?
- Scala reads object with nested optional property
- Scala iterate over list
- How do I return multiple key-value pairs in Scala using Spark's map transformation?
- How to access a case class' parameter from context of a trait
- lazy function definitions in scala
- jOOQ fetching custom SQL into mapper
- Scala / Java - File not created inside the specified directory
- to[List] on a generic HList after Partition
- Splitting a column of Json and integer into Dataframe in Spark
- Using underscore in scala map function
- Play! - Interacting with a webapp from the SBT console
- Specify the method signature of the method to apply the eta expansion
- Cross-cutting "logical" scopes in multi-project sbt builds
- Spark: how to change datarframe Array[String] to RDD[Array[String]]
- Issue with existential in Scala
- Handle SIGTERM in akka-http
- Generalize list combinations to N lists
- How to match string containing plus symbol (+) in scala?
- port java lambda predicate to scala
- Scala pattern matching multiple combinator parsers results
- scala gson array elements to scala ArrayList[Int]
- scala how to use pattern matching with inheriance and templated class
- Choosing a Scala web framework
- How to return only the latest result of a function application on an iterator object with monad reader
- Scala, Cats, Intellij IDEA: fix syntax & compile errors?