I've added this field in scala files
In slick (you have the tag
play-slick), you can specify a default value in your
See the documentation here, under
Default[T](defaultValue: T) Specify a default value for inserting data the table without this column. This information is only used for creating DDL statements so that the database can fill in the missing information.
I am not sure if it gets translated to
ALTER statement if the table already exists . You will have to test it.
- How to apply new changes without dropping current data in the db.(Playframework evaluations)
- How to get the current date without time in scala
- Play: How to remove the fields without value from JSON and create a new JSON with them
- How Scala Array apply method returns the value at the index when the implementation is simply throw new error
- Spark Scala - How do I iterate rows in dataframe, and add calculated values as new columns of the data frame
- How can I install New Relic in Heroku Play Framework without adding the agent to my git repository?
- How do I set up a PlayFramework project using the mill build tool, and without using SBT?
- How to apply sequentially a set of functions where the input of the current is the output of the previous, in spark scala?
- How to convert from_unixtime to to_utc_timestamp in the same dataframe without adding new columns?
- How to save the iterated row record to new data frame or list while looping, using Spark SQL?
- How to pass data through a spark mapper without modelling it in the parameter class?
- How to read the data from a dataframe without using collect method in Spak/Scala
- How to deal with update the partitional binding data request instead of the all column in playframework
- How to find the next occurring item from current row in a data frame using Spark Windowing?
- How do I apply the enrich-my-library pattern to Scala collections?
- How do you do dependency injection with the Cake pattern without hardcoding?
- In Scala, how to get a slice of a list from nth element to the end of the list without knowing the length?
- How to fix the Dropping Close since the SSL connection is already closing error in spray
- Exceeding `spark.driver.maxResultSize` without bringing any data to the driver
- How do the new Scala TypeTags improve the (deprecated) Manifests?
- How to make Eclipse see the changes in Play! compiled templates?
- How to stop a running SparkContext before opening the new one
- How can I get the current SparkSession in any place of the codes?
- How to Retrieve the Primary Key When Saving a New Object in Anorm
- How to get the option to create a new Scala Worksheet in IntelliJ?
- How to estimate the serialization size of objects in Java without actually serializing them?
- How can I use the new Slick 2.0 HList to overcome 22 column limit?
- How to get the line separator of current os easily in Scala?
- How do I write a JSON Format for an object in the Java library that doesn't have an apply method?
- How to get the current (working) directory in Scala?
More Query from same tag
- Usage of new and traits in Scala
- Using reflection to access outer class in Scala
- Higher degrees of higher kinded types?
- Incompatible Jackson version when using Spark Connector for CosmosDB
- Standalone play application with embedded java
- Write data using JDBC connection to Azure SQL DB with Scala code Databricks notebook
- How can I ignore non-matching preceding text when using Scala's parser combinators?
- scala - What Map[(A, B)] mean?
- (de)serialize class to/from JSON
- Can someone compute a regular expression for apache access log files for Scala?
- Updating scala breeze matrix for point with x,y coordinates (NOT length of rows and cols)
- sql query translate to spark lang in zeppelin
- Update columns of spark dataframe of type Map with desired key and value
- Java print writer wraps around
- Scala - error "value map is not a member of"
- Scala Doobie not inserting values into database
- scala -Joining Spark RDD by function of key
- Mixing Space and Dot Notation on method chaining in Scala
- I am very new to Scala / SBT. Is there a test program I use to see I set everything up correctly?
- How make sort of backup for future
- Scala: passing a contravariant type as an implicit parameter does not choose the nearest supertype?
- How to query with wildcard in prequel?
- Scala: Let trait depend on other trait
- nested bson to flat bson in java or scala
- What's the difference between :: and +:
- How to run tests with target directory only (where test classes are compiled to)?
- Scalactic: convert an Iterable to Every
- scala: Running a play-slick sample results in import error
- Scala convert string to object
- For-loop in two RDD list for similar key