Override the RPM scriptlets by putting your versions in
src/rpm/scriptlets as described here: http://www.scala-sbt.org/sbt-native-packager/GettingStartedServers/OverrdingTemplates.html
You could override default templates as described here http://www.scala-sbt.org/sbt-native-packager/GettingStartedApplications/OverridingTemplates.html.
- Disable user/group create/delete as part of sbt native packager rpm install
- sbt native packager doesn't create scripts under target/universal/stage/bin
- SBT Native Packager - How to retrieve libraryDependencies and store them as part of the package?
- creating rpm using sbt native packager for scala play app
- How to create a RPM using native packager from a project with multiple main methods?
- Multiple project dependencies in SBT native packager
- Environment variable based runtime configuration with sbt native packager
- Sbt native packager not finding SystemdPlugin
- Adding artifact to play project using SBT - Native Packager Plugin
- sbt native packager and app writable directory
- Debug Docker application built with SBT Native Packager
- Modifying install directory for rpm with sbt native-packager
- SBT Native Packager SystemVLoader not generating SystemLoader scripts
- sbt native-packager RPM install directory issue
- Config file include issue with sbt native packager
- How to deploy a Scala Play framework API using the SBT native packager
- simplify settings for deb only build with sbt native packager
- Conditional JavaAgent Command for SBT Native Packager
- SBT native packager does not copy file to Docker image
- SBT Native Packager change output location of ZIP
- How to create an rpm out of sbt
- Stop SBT Native Packager writing to /etc/<app>
- SBT Native Packager Not Including Entrypoint
- Packaging Play application for windows using Native sbt Packager
- SBT Native Packager Add File Using Docker Command
- How to create SBT project with IntelliJ Idea?
- Install sbt on ubuntu
- Create Simple Project SBT 0.10.X
- Integrating native system libraries with SBT
- How to add native library dependencies to sbt project?
More Query from same tag
- Lift RestHelper don't receive my request
- Parameterized replacements in log4j needs empty string?
- Combining mongodb codec registries in scala
- scala + slick-pg + implicit
- sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency: com.typesafe.akka#akka-sbt-plugin;2.0: not found
- what is @noop in simulacrum in Cats
- General-purpose method that returns a union type
- How to mock nested classes in scala
- How to convert Array of any of elements in to dataframe in spark scala?
- Create a json from a list of Map in Scala Circe
- How to remove key value from map when keys are store in list in scala
- Genson selective use of useClassMetadata and addAlias
- How does functional equality work in Scala?
- Pattern matching - spark scala RDD
- Finding objects using scala's runtime reflection
- Validating Unique Entry?
- Scala: How to define the default value for a constructor parameter within the companion object?
- call methods on akka actors in scala
- Spark: how to get top 5 rec using spark
- Create idea project using gen-idea
- Accessing the segments of a path in akka-http out of a RequestContext?
- How can I call a method for these vectors inside a loop?
- scala spark - matching dataframes based on variable dates
- How can one change the location of the "webapp" directory for a Scalatra application?
- what is the order guarantee when joining two columns of a spark dataframe which are processed separately?
- Mantaining type information on the queue of tasks of a ThreadPool
- Extending FunctionN for a trait implementation
- Spark complex grouping
- Akka scala Event bus with different classifiers depending on the subscriber
- Consumer.Committed returning null OffsetMetaData