Ok I found the error.
I had to use:
"ws.securesocial" %% "securesocial" % "master-SNAPSHOT"
"ws.securesocial" % "securesocial_2.10" % "3.0-M1-play-2.2.x"
- SecureSocial InvocationTargetException
- Play2-Auth vs SecureSocial vs Deadbolt2
- SecureSocial unresolved dependency playframework
- Unresolved dependency when trying to install SecureSocial in Play
- Play framework 2.4, Guice, and securesocial
- Unit testing controllers in Play framework with SecureSocial
- Integrate SecureSocial with backend user services/storages?
- How do you run the SecureSocial demo?
- Play build.scala to build.sbt isn't working for secureSocial plugin. I don't understand why?
- Testing a Play2 application with SecureSocial using dependency injection
- Upgrade to Play Framework 2.2 Securesocial problems. There is no cache plugin registered
- how to use securesocial in play 2.3.0
- In SecureSocial what are the UserService implementation requirements?
- How to install SecureSocial on Play Frame work 2.3.8?
- scala play keeps throwing InvocationTargetException
- Using ActionBuilder together with securesocial SecuredAction
- Why is the Unresolved Dependencies error with SecureSocial and Play 2.3.2?
- Upgrade to Play Framework 2.2 Securesocial problems
- How to add extra field in SignUp form of scala SecureSocial
- Running specs2 test on IntelliJ throws InvocationTargetException
- play framework 2 securesocial login form - email registration process
- Android with scala setAdapter InvocationTargetException
- How to update securesocial username after user is created
- SecureSocial error after Play 2.0->2.1 migration
- Securesocial - get user data in custom view
- Securesocial play 2.3 master - update user
- Persisting User Data with securesocial in Play 2.3 Java
- MongoUserService for SecureSocial (Play Framework) persists the same user multiple times
- SecureSocial : Extending BasicProfile adding attributes in Securesocial 3.0-M4, play 2.4
- Which document or sample should I refer to start securesocial 3.0 with play framwork 2.3.x in scala?
More Query from same tag
- How to disable weak ciphers and client renegotiation in Play 2.5.x (Scala)
- Spark Cassandra Connector: Implement SCD Type 1
- How to import TwitterUtils library from scala
- How do I raise failure with Scala Try
- How to fix chisel test errors whit Verilator (should work with verilator *** FAILED ***)?
- Scala add element to Nil list in scala
- How to find students with the best grades in a list?
- why do I get an "ambiguous implicits" error despite having prioritized implicits?
- create an ambiguous low priority implicit
- Selecting specific elements of an RDD1
- How to disable Gradle daemon in IntelliJ Idea?
- Spark read multiple directories into multiple dataframes
- spark submit throws an error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scala.runtime.java8.JFunction2$mcIII$sp
- How do I make a Reads[T] for an optional value
- Strange behavior when concatenating a sequence to a map (Scala 2.13)
- Object instantiation variants in scala
- Functional processing of Scala streams without OutOfMemory errors
- How to mock `TResult DefaultsTo Document` in scala
- How can I give an ID to entities created in GraphQL using Sangria?
- How to tell all implemented interfaces and superclasses from a class in intellij?
- scala "print(_)" outputs nothing, why?
- Scala: def method[A](some params) vs def method(some params)
- Subsets and shapeless extensible records
- How do I enrich a package object?
- Joda-Time datetime daylight saving time for Europe/Berlin
- How do I create a java Callable with a lambda in scala?
- scalaxb generate XML element with attributes
- Omiting parameter in case class apply
- obtaining Array[Boolean] in place of Array[int] in scala
- What is the difference between JavaConverters and JavaConversions in Scala?