The above code is an example of bad practice to wrap an actor inside a class. Ensure that the actor model is utilized instead of approaching it from an object oriented perspective.
In the above scenario, the structure to be defined is:
Broker -> UserActor -> User
Broker has a map and this can be used to resolve any dependencies with it. The model ensures that the actor model is separated from the object logic. Reference
- Scala stackoverflowexception - Possible cyclic dependency?
- Scala unsatisfiable cyclic dependency in "table-layout" library (Toolkit class)
- Is it possible to enforce different scala version for a specific dependency using SBT
- how to avaoid circular dependency exception in spark scala and make code run with cyclic dependency
- Is it possible in Intellij IDEA Scala plugin to know which implicit conversion was applied?
- Is it possible to use gradle to develop scala projects?
- Is it possible for Scala to have reified generics without changing the JVM?
- Higher-kinded types—why possible Scala but not F#?
- Scala dependency injection: alternatives to implicit parameters
- Trying to cross compile a project to Scala 2.11 fails with "error while loading Object, Missing dependency 'object scala in compiler mirror'"
- Is it possible for an optional argument value to depend on another argument in Scala
- Dependency injection, Scala and Spring
- How can I get automatic dependency resolution in my scala scripts?
- Is it possible in Scala to force the caller to specify a type parameter for a polymorphic method?
- Why does IDEA report "Error:scalac: error while loading Object, Missing dependency 'object scala in compiler mirror'" building scala breeze?
- Is it possible to extend the Scala compiler to infer return types of recursive methods?
- Scala Cake Pattern and Dependency Collisions
- Is it possible in Scala to specify a constraint on a generic type τ such that τ <: σ ∧ τ ≠ σ?
- In scala is it possible for a trait to extend a class which needs parameters?
- Is it possible to change the prompt of Scala REPL programatically?
- Generating all possible combinations from a List[List[Int]] in Scala
- Play Scala Dependency injection: How to use it
- Is it possible to make non-capturing groups work in scala regexes when pattern matching
- Is actually possible to deprecate Scala case class fields?
- Will it be possible to generate several top-level classes with one macro invocation in scala 2.10?
- Is it possible to run Scala SBT Scoverage without running 'sbt clean'
- Scala dependency injection when using case class/companion object pattern
- Apache Spark - Is it possible to use a Dependency Injection Mechanism
- Is it possible to implement `??` (a null coalescing operator from C#) in Scala that does not use reflection?
- Is it possible to print definition of a function in Scala
More Query from same tag
- Spark (Scala): Attribute name contains invalid character
- Unable to copy timestamp values filled with "N/A" to RedShift
- java.lang.InterruptedException when creating SparkSession in Scala
- How to define partitioning of DataFrame?
- Binding.scala FXML: How to populate an ObservableList property
- How to pass a code block to function?
- Euclidean distance in spark 2.1
- Play/Scala injecting controller into test
- Scala: type mismatch in function composition, found (Int, Int) => Seq[Int] require ? => Seq[Int]
- No ClassTag available despite ClassTag defined
- Unclear result with running a separate thread
- Cannot use getDeclaredFields() to retrieve fields of a Scala class
- Playing with Nat without case classes
- Filtering mappings in sbt-native-packager
- Symbolic identifiers in Scala
- Why is Akka-Http Routing going wrong here?
- BodyParser to return Result based on request body
- Grouping fs2 streams into sub-streams based on predicate
- Resend "init" message on Akka actor restart
- Adding a parameter to Implicit Reads building a case class from JSON with Play
- Can a sealed Scala class be externally "extended" by setting/restricting parameters?
- Why does my perspective implementation fails in displaying my cube's faces?
- Split on special non-space whitespace character
- Not a JSON Object Exception in Scala
- Play framework with Gzip not working
- Apache Flink : Creating a Lagged Datastream
- Scala Client Library for Apache OpenWhisk
- (data:Any)=>println(data) vs data:Any=>println(data)
- Kafka to MongoDB with Akka Streams
- Iterate rows and columns in Spark dataframe